17 | How to expose oneself

Islam's phone vibed, indicating a message came in. She checked, and sighed. She thought it was the creepy stranger that kept messaging her, but then it was her dad asking her to meet his friend. Originally that was the person he was referring to when he messaged her back at Aunt Sauda's.

He would be leaving the country tomorrow. You should go see him today!

Islam sighed at that, she never wanted to go, but she can't tell her dad no. Besides, he just said the man was a good loyal friend of his.

Send in the address!

And her dad sent the address immediately.

"Please do you know a man called Mr. Aliko? It will be helpful to drop me off at his place, my dad wants me to meet him, I have his address." Islam whispered.

Juhaif didn't say a word. Not that she didn't see it coming, she would just ask Husna to take her there when they are back home.

Her mind dwelled back to that creepy message. She never thought she has been thinking about the creepy stranger and his message until she heard Juhaif mentioned something about them arriving, she looked up to see a different house! She squeezed her face and looked at Juhaif.

"The Mr. Aliko house!" He said irritatedly.

Actually Juhaif knew the house, because who doesn't know the house of the richest man in the whole continent?

After much formalities they were finally allowed in.

Juhaif packed the car in the compound and told Islam he will wait for her in the car. She nodded before alighting the car and going along with one of the female guards that was supposed to take her in.

They arrived at a living room and then they followed another path, leading to another leaving room, and then another and finally another and that was when Islam was asked to wait. The guard went in and later on asked Islam to get inside.

Once Islam got in she saw someone got up and smiled at her, "she must be the billionaire's daughter!" The person grinned.

Islam smiled at him. She didn't like his description of her, she doesn't like when people refer to her as the billionaire's daughter.

"You're welcome." The man said, and she gently bowed her head at him in respect, "oh you do that too?" He asked again, holding unto a surprised face.

When Islam looked up she locked eyes with someone calmly seated on a couch. She knew that face! That face was of someone who once had business with her dad. That must be the Mr. Aliko for sure!

"Well, I'm ordinary, just like every one else." She brushed off how the man was trying to flatter her.

The man was about to talk again, when her father's friend Mr. Aliko called his attention and she couldn't be more happier. She isn't comfortable talking about riches, and she doubts she will ever be.

Finally Islam greeted Mr. Aliko who seemed so nice. He asked about her interests— things she enjoys doing. She got to learn few business ideas from him. All he talked about was business. And she was good with that. He told her about life, about people forming rumours about him, he mentioned something about people saying he doesn't know the amount of his wealth. He laughed hard mentioning that. She even, found it a bit hilarious, how could someone not know the amount of wealth they have? That can't be real! And indeed he told her where it all started, originally it was on the day one of his friends made a comment, that if his wealth reached a certain amount, he couldn't get hold of it. And to date, nobody on earth was able to acquire such amount. No one is in possession of a gazillion. Even the richest man on earth ain't lucky of having such amount.