22 | the amazing mom!

They arrived at their house and ofcourse Islam had seen farms everywhere. And right there she knew she couldn't wait to visit.

They both prayed and ate food. The maids had really put an effort in to cooking. They cooked several dishes.

After they finished eating, the call for adhan started. Everyone was at the parlor. Dad and Juhaif made way to go to the masjid and they saw as Dad went to his room and wore a jallabiya(a plane gown worn by Muslim men) and slippers, while looking at the girls he said, "you see why I love it here? Very peaceful town that you can afford a simple life. Juhaif come on let's go."

Everyone chuckled at that and they left for the mosque.

Exactly around 8:00 pm seeing they weren't about to have dinner since they only finished eating a late lunch few hours earlier, they decided to just seat in the parlor and press their phones. Husnah uploaded Islam's pic on Instagram-the one she snapped her earlier on with traditional clothes on and captioned it 'guess this is how you tell the media you got a cute cousin!'

Just few seconds after, she saw Juhaif who was at the parlor too and pressing phone liked and even commented. Like he actually commented on that pic! Guy rarely likes any pic on ig, talk more of commenting. He believes his time is precious. Besides, upon all the pics Husna been posting he'd never for once commented on any. He never ever comments on anything in his social media life, well he hardly even do the social life, talk more of the media aspect of it.

He isn't even following much. Just ten accounts; five medicine related, the twins —Fawad and Fahad, Husna, Lubna and Aunt saudah. He isn't following Nora either.

"Tomorrow is my father's birthday. I want to surprise him." Islam blurted out of nowhere.

"So what do you plan on doing or buying for him?" Husna asked.

"Money won't impress him. I want to do something worth remembering."

They heard Juhaif mumbled something. Islam didn't hear what he said But husna did. So she started laughing.

"What?" Islam asked. But Husna just shook her head and said nothing. How could she told her that he said she might as well fly back to her country and break some of his things it will be worth remembering.

When Husna wasn't about to tell her she continued, "I was thinking of baking a cake for him and we will sing a birthday song for him along with the cake over face time? How is that?" Islam voiced out happily.

Juhaif who was literally hearing everything they were saying huffed out an air and shook his head, he wonders whose kitchen she is going to use to bake a cake after everything, a flash of Islam's body on floor along with the broken oven flashed on his head and also the huge fire he had to extinguish as result of her carelessness, truly the Khalil's mansion is experiencing some life threatening issues due to this girl, her audacity to even think she can use the kitchen again! Allah knows he is looking forward to the day this girl will pack her clothes and go back to her country. He's tired of seeing her face already, who even suggested that she come to this place in the first place. He is sure no one invited her, her coming to Nigeria is one of the miserable things to ever happen to him in life. She is not a small child but always act like one. Even a five year old is more sensible than her. Argghhhh. He can't wait for the day she will leave his house in peace! That day everyone's heart will finally be at peace.

On the other hand Husna's fingers flew to her mouth as the corners of her eyes creaked. Her mouths went wide open as she smiled at Islam.

"You are a genius you know that? You are a freaking genius baby!!!" Husna complimented, thinking it's a great idea that Islam could bake a cake for her father.