4 | First Encounter vs Crashing his Fav

Author's note;
Y'll should tighten your belt. There's gonna be lotta craziness in this chapter. And you guys ain't showing any love😪 you ain't sharing the book, nor voting or commenting. It's just so sad. Imma just cry😭😭😭

Recap;
As she silently tried to sit, the figure jumped up suddenly "O M G, you've scared me. You should have salamed." He said as his mac book and phone fell to the floor, making a crashing sound.

Chapter 4

"Sorry! I don't know you, that's why I didn't." Islam responded as she bent to pick the broken system, and surprisedly enough, the phone was good, so the screen was okay. When her eyes mistakenly glanced at the system she cringed at the thing being played. She instantly felt the need to vomit, however settled on swallowing down saliva.

Who asked her to glance at people's stuff anyway? She thought.

"Must you know someone before saying salam?" He asked raising a brow, at same time wondering who she was. Perhaps one of Husna's friends.

"Wait! You're a guy why getting scared?" Islam responded, dodging his question.

"You're changing the topic." he said sternly.

"What have I gotten myself in to? Have ran from a noisy area, and now this?" She silently mumbled, not knowing he heard it all.

"So I look noisy to you?" He asked.

"You ain't?" That came out ever slowly. She handed him his phone and still hold on to the system seeing it's got damaged.

Seeing how she replied question with yet another question turned him speechless for almost a minute "Typical African. Give back my thing."

Well i'm not even African. She thought yet again. "Oh it has broke. Can't be at peace till I pay for the repairs or buy you a new one."

It took few minutes of his reasoning before finally saying, "Oh! So I should leave that to a total stranger?" He simply pointed to the macbook

It took few minutes of his reasoning before finally saying, "Oh! So I should leave that to a total stranger?" He simply pointed to the macbook. All his documents were inside. And even if he got nothing in it he wouldn't give. Like, what's there if a system broke? It's just a mistake and it's not even her fault. He was the one that let go of it.

However, Islam got offended by his reply "Astonishment! I'm not some sorta thief. Have changed my mind, not gonna repair it."

"Well no one said you should. Is there any repairing greater than saying sorry?"

"Ain't your words harsh? Was just trynna be nice cause it's my fault for not salaming (saying peace be upon him)."

Right that instant she dreaded the thought of him being family.