32| how to spill a coffee!

"Was referring to someone...mhmmm yeah someone." She stammered. She didn't even have an idea of what she just said.

The maid smiled at her and helped her moped her shoes that's when she was able to move from the place she was standing earlier.

"Okay I can help with that." Islam told the maid.

"I'm really okay." The maid refused. And Islam couldn't blame her. She just delayed her whole work in the name of help.

She gently turned around and made way to Husna's room.

A while after Aunt Kaula came in to the parlour she asked Husna to call Islam who was upstairs at the time.

"Islam you haven't seen the town. So I suggest Juhaif and Husna show you around, what do you say?"

Islam literally stopped herself from jumping around like a child. But she didn't want to go with Juhaif.

"Yes Aunt that will be a pleasure. Been wanting to see the cinema around here."

"Okay that won't be a problem Islam. You can go ahead and visit all the places you want."

"Thank you Aunt." Islam grinned.

"Wow i've never seen you this happy before. Had no idea you like it out so bad." Aunt Kaula teased

"Whenever you like to go outside you can just talk to one of the drivers here, or talk to Juhaif to take you." That's when Juhaif came in view, with a bottle of water in hand.

Oh this guy she had no idea how exactly he plays his game. How can someone drink that much amount of water? No wonder his skin is so clear. Islam thought.

when they locked eyes he glared at her. Okay she might call that
childish.

Islam clutched a sketch book in hand, it's been forever since she sketched anything.

She placed the sketchbook on the coffee table and went ahead to get a coffee for herself. She viewed Juhaif listening attentively as Husna kept blasting his ears off. She watched as he genuinely looked interested as whatever it was Husna was saying, to extent Islam wished she were Husna. He really loved his family.

Well you are family too. A voice in her spoke.

"But he doesn't see me that way." She silently whispered back to herself.

She made way to the kitchen to get coffee as she placed a mug under the espresso machine.

She looked for a tray and placed one mug on the saucer as she grabbed four more mugs as well. She arranged the coffee in a tray and went over to the dining table and placed it there.

She picked two cups and headed to Husna and Juhaif as she placed it on the centre table for them.

"Brunch time guys."

"We never have brunch here." Juhaif simply said.

Islam looked hurt by it. And Husna have seen it too as she glanced over at both of them and saw her brother's rigid face and Islam's hurt expression.

"Wow that's so nice of you. He loves coffee much and same here." Husna tried clearing the tension away.

Islam lightened up at that. She smiled at Husna before heading to the dining table to have her coffee alone, giving the siblings space.

For the remaining two mugs Islam took them to Aunt Kaula, "Aunt for you and Uncle." She handed her the tray.

"That's so nice of you my daughter." Aunt Kaula tasted it before reaching for the tray.

"Oh my God. My daughter your hands are blessed. It's so yummy." She complimented.

"Thank you Aunt." Islam smiled back, while Aunt Kaula collected the tray.

Islam finally decided to continue sketching, so she moved from the dining area to the coffee table where her sketch book was.

She decided to google tourists centers in Abuja before starting the sketch. She couldn't wait to visit most of the places. After sketching for so long she turned around and glanced over at the siblings. They were still gisting and looked really happy talking to each other. She wished she had a sibling too.

Astagfirullah. She knew that was the work of Shaytan.

She was already halfway through the sketch when she just heard a voice beside her. She flinched and her hands mistakenly hit the mug. And the coffee spilled all over her sketch. She turned around to see Juhaif. She thought he was together with Husna and when she looked around more clearly she realised the voice that made her flinched was him talking to Husna. And there wasn't any sign of Husna anymore, she must have went to her room already. Maybe he talked to her while she was climbing the stairs. And he must be on his way back to his part. Overall this isn't appealing to her.

He glanced at the mess and almost hissed. He squeezed his face wondering how a person can be that clumsy. But what he had no idea was the fact that he caused it. Yet again his grumble voice as Islam likes to call it caused it!

He was still standing and she had no idea what he was looking at. Was it the mess? Or perhaps the sketch? She silently stood up and that's when he finally turned around and walked to his room. She went over to the centre table where she saw a pack of tissue in the tissue box and grabbed some to clean the mess!

That was such a pretty gown. Oh my sketch!
Islam thought.

"I'm tired of him in this house. He has different personalities, been acting cool back in the village and now a total psycho!" She huffed out.

"You said something?"

She was shocked. She had no idea he was there. But she saw him leaving, she thought he had left.
He must be a ghost! She thought.

"You know what? Just forget it." She said angrily and packed her sketch book hastily trying to walk to their room.

No need of wasting more hours along with this grumpy child. She thought.

Oh! No!

Next thing she just watched as her sketch flew high in to the sky.

She slipped and fell down and must have just broken a leg!

"Oh my God! Ya Rabb." Islam shouted, as she went down straight on her buttocks.

Juhaif that was just standing a while ago gently walked and stood over her. He moved few feet and bowed to pick her phone that was freely laying on the floor with a sun kissed screen now and the cover has removed too. He gently fixed back the cover and mover to hand the now broken phone to her. 

"Looks like you don't only spoil people's things. Yours included too." He said and shrugged.

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah people? How are you? I hope fine?! Stay happy!! Don't forget to follow my account!!!