8| How to advice a best pal

He looked at the car, then to the person behind it's wheel, and now back to Husna who stood a feet away from him, as she kept twisting her fingers and looking all guilty.

On the other hand, Islam was so scared. Scared of the creature moving towards her. Though his eyes didn't look deadly, she could still feel big hippos dancing in her maw. She couldn't understand why she was so scared, since he looked nothing like someone about to kill. But she liked everyone but people with expressionless faces, such people always frightens her. She thinks he might burst out any moment from now.

As he kept coming closer, Islam found herself asking Nora about cake icing, she usually lose focus when nervous.

"How do you make an icing?" Islam asked nervously.

"Learning about icing right now? Really?" Nora whisper yelled. Why was Islam asking her that?

"Do you add cocoanut oil or a maple syrup?" Islam asked again, as she kept swallowing constantly with every step he took. Damn, he was so close! Her palms were clammy as she kept biting on her lip.

She felt like becoming a bird and fleeing right away to where she comes from. Her heart beats were not helping at all, with every single step he took! Dum! Dum! Dum! Was the only sound coming from her chest.

She quickly hopped out of the car as the rest did same.

Meanwhile, Juhaif found himself dashing her the most disheartening look ever!

She gulped down something only God knows what. She thought perhaps it was her heart, but that wouldn't be the case as she wouldn't have been alive by now. No way you will gulp down your heart, send it to your maw and still be standing right?

His voice got her from her reverie, "What is your name?" 

It didn't take a minute for all the fear to depart from her. What's her name? Like seriously? Well, he should know better as he has attended the meeting and must have heard when she was being introduced. She so badly wanted to say same as yours, but decided against it. That would only make matters worst. She couldn't be the villain, yet say out disrespectful words. Unless she wants him to think of her as a profane person.

"It's Islam." she said anxiously, in the most respectful voice ever.

Did her voice just betray her?

Allah knows she didn't plan on sounding that way, as she hates everything about him, she didn't even wants to cross his way, like she just wants all the circumstances tangling them up to stop! But somehow is one thing leading to another. And here she is, with his voice affecting her so much that he is scaring the hell out of her, to the extent of talking to him with so much respect when she hates him so bad.

"Kidding. It must be ruiner!" He spatted.

He didn't just call her that! She could only gape as he turned away and walked towards Moha.

"And now if I say I will repair it, he will call me rude. I don't like him one bit." Islam huffed out.

"What did you say Islam?" Asked Husna.

"Nothing." Islam replied with a tight-lipped smile, as she handed Husna his car key.

***

On entering in to the house they met Aunt kaula who had no idea what happened outside. Islam gave her a hug. But when Nora and Lubna reached to where Aunt Kaula was, she saw them squatting to greet her, Islam's eyes bulged out at that. She wondered why they had to bow down, why couldn't they just say hi or hug her? Or is that being formal? Well in case it is, such formality ain't healthy or maybe it is! But yikes!!! She shrugged it off.