33| how to find a library

"So where are we heading first?" Islam asked referring to where Juhaif would take them as per Aunt's order.

"No idea what you're talking about. All i'm after right now is for you to leave this place. Thanks in advance as you don't ever come back here." Juhaif said to Islam worried sick she might spoil something in his library! He has no idea how she even found out about the library.

"So it's your library!" She said glancing over at the books.

"Islam walk out."

'Okay I will. No need of getting angry boy." She said and walked towards where he stood by the door.

He moved away for her to pass.

She walked towards the hallway, making her way to the main parlour when she heard him talk again.

"We were heading to cinema. So i've heard from Husna. But with your condition maybe it should wait till tomorrow." He said.

She had already forgotten she asked him that. This guy would be taking so long to reply people.

"Wait till I break your leg." She said out of anger and vanished.

He looked round the place to be sure if it was him she was referring to. "Break leg?" He turned and looked around for any sign of human in the hallway beside him, he finished looking and realised indeed she was referring to him. But what did he do? He mentally asked himself. He shrugged it off and closed his library inserting codes this time around. He can't risk that. Not after finding Queen Clumsy finally being aware of his library. Hopefully today was her first day here and happily it would be the last. He can't risk years of his studies wasted like that over a clumsy girl that can't tame her fingers over what to touch and what's not to. He hoped she'll soon leave and go back to where she comes from.

Now that he talked about her, he wondered why her YouTube channel wasn't named Queen clumsy. Really gorgeous Britain didn't even fit her.

Oh her channel!

He was sure he heard her saying she would upload a video today when he watched her last video.

Oh he can't miss that.

What if she didn't upload any video since she'd been sick. A voice in him mentally spoke.

Well we can check then. Juhaif replied to the voice silently.

He pulled his phone from his pocket and walked few steps back to his library, since he was still in the hallway from there. He put the pass code and entered.

He went to her channel, that's all he'd been doing these days. The rate he was watching surgery videos are drastically declining which he isn't happy about.

"Oh a live video this time?" He said out loud.

He sighed and clicked on it.

There was Islam along with Husna. Husna was wearing same clothes he saw her with today. And Islam he couldn't figure out. He didn't even realised what she wore today. A memory of when she fell down clicked in his brain and he realised she was wearing samething too. They must be recording the video now.

"Hello guys it's gorgeus Britain here." She started. He had to laugh at that "gorgeus okay!" He said and laughed some more.

"Along with my gorgeus girl Husna. I promised to upload today and yeah it's here. Even risking a live video for you all. As you can see i'm dressed up embarrassingly. Let me do an ootd of what i'm wearing. A baggy trouser from Zarah. Oversized t shirt from H&M. Guys they have H&M here too. I was really happy when I find out. This bracelet I got from Walmart back in the States. And finally the scarf is from my clothing line. Make sure you buy the scarves y'll.  So i've been rambling. The purpose of this video is answering your assumptions about us. So drop it away under this video. Would have chosen Twitter but guys my phone just broke and don't even wanna touch it."
Islam said on the live chat.

She scrolled down the Mac and read away the comments. First assumption she saw was; 'you and husna are always fighting!"

Both Husna and her laughed.

"No we don't fight." Husna said to the live chat.

"Nah guys we don't fight." Islam too said to the live chat.

Second assumption read; "You hates to read."

"Assumption is damn correct. I hate reading. I don't ever read. But you just put me on a self-challenge to read two books straight. My next video would be about that. Would enter our home library and read two books straight."

Immediately Juhaif heard that his forehead formed a V shape. Okay whose library is she talking about? He really hoped she's referring to her own library in America if she has one or the State library of Abuja but not his! He prays 'our home library' means everything except his own library! No way he will allow Queen clumsy in here again.

After awhile the live chat ended. He couldn't help but saw how Husna was slowly changing. She's not even camera shy. That was so unlike her. Even though she loves acting bubbly, but he knew who she is. That's just her putting on a mask so as to keep people happy. He remembered the time she totally changed. As a kid she wasn't this bubbly. She was just like him if not even worst. Husna hated noise, she won't even talk to people, she won't talk to anyone at home. But now she seems to be holding the house and even the whole family right. He'll forever be indebted to how Husna handed the situation when he was going through a lot. She was young but she forced herself to change. When she completely moved out of her shell and became a bubbly soul to lighten his mood in his advanced depression stage. Husna changed for him and he'll forever be indebted to her. He wants Husna to have the best in life. That's why Husna is so important to him. He really wants the best for her.

Salam loves, show ur love and support by following my account 💕