2 | The Antsy cat

Chappie dedicated to Asmau Adam Bello for voting first on my  last chappie😘

(This book was originally named falling for grumpy. So have changed it to that. And please point out any error you might encounter, it will only make me a better writer. Enjoy reading and know that I love and respect y'll as you read away a 3k words chappie! *crying. It's too much honestly. Lol!)

Africa!!! But that was a place she couldn't survived.

Indeed her eyes were as rectangle as a soccer field. Right there she was so confused.

"But...but...but..." She began and couldn't even voice out her pain.

"No buts Islam. It has to be done." Came his voice.

After swallowing a lump down his throat he continued "If your mom was alive, she would have wanted you to meet them. I feel so guilty for doing this to her. May her soul rest in peace. Can't believe you only got to see  your maternal family during her funeral, and only then!..." He sighed.
"...You gotta hit Africa this summer!" He finished firmly.

"Dad. Africa you said! How can a British girl like me survive that place? Do you want me to die of Ebola or something? I might like a simple life, but going to Africa doesn't count as one. They're lotta criminals, malaria mosquitoes and whatever they've got. And the worst part, they can't even maintain a 24/7 light supply! Can't survive that! I mean I love them, but they can always come here. I doubt they even care about me. Maybe they've forgotten about me." She spatted and it was so obvious she was about to break down any moment soon.

How she pouted made him queried in mind the time Islam would actually grow up. And by that he didn't mean the normal grow up, but like the actual, actual, and real actual growing up. With that he shook his head and took a moment to appreciate his green tea. He majestically took a sip.

"Can smell sorta childish cerebrum here." He said chuckling at her.

"Okay Dad that's an insult."

"Already forgot your manners?" He warned staring right in to her eyes.

"Okay. Sorry! But you're not even an African Mom, or in your case an African Dad. You are British..." 

"...You've learned so much from mother." She expressed amused, considering her mom would often scold her if she did anything wrong. There was a time she was around four and wasn't allowed to attend a party of a class mate, regardless everyone would be there__ even Selena as they've been friends since kindergarten. When she asked why she wasn't allowed "Well you've got the African Mom." were the exact words she got from her mother. She cried hard and hated the fact that her mom was of African descendant. Little she knew that was her mom's way of showing her love. As right from a young age anytime she got exposed to noisy areas she would end up with headache.