6 | How to fish out a kind soul

I'm so sorry for taking forever to update. I got sick, lost my grandpa and things been a lil bit hectic. Please put him in your du'as. (Wrote this on November 22, 2020, presently it's Oct 16th 2021 and i'm about to edit this, and I regret telling y'll that I lost my dad and grandma as well. Please put them in your prayers! Now y'll can understand why I took forever to update!)

I've read all your comments. They really made my day, big time. Thanks for the support. I appreciate every single vote, comment, share and follow. Much love.

Important message: I have made some modifications to the previous chapters. I'll advice you all to reread them. My cousin said she'd reread this book like five times, and she's tired of my slow updates lol! Hopefully that won't happen again. Inshaa Allah! mammiey123

I'll make it up to you guys by updating frequently from now on Inshaa Allah. I would have said daily or every two days, but I hate breaking promises, and hardly I'll keep up with that.

Also guys, have written a new book with the name 'fate' it's complete! So make sure to read it, it's such an awesome book to read! Checkout my profile for my new books!

CHAPPIE DEDICATED TO mammiey123 yoomnerh shafaatou RukkyJamil Ayshasalihu

Chapter 6

Mhhmm, I was wondering if you could come with us to M&S," Husna hesitated before asking.

"I'm sorry Husna, got lot of things to do." Juhaif uttered, not looking up from his tab. He had given his whole attention to it.

"Okay." she whispered in a sad tone.

He gently looked up from his tab, "Okay." He whispered. Only if she knew what that means!!!

"Okay?" She grinned back happily, raising up her brows and waiting on him to say something about coming with them to the mall.

She watched as he dropped the tab on his bed, then stood up walking to where his chest of drawer was located in the room. Husna genuinely thought he was about to come with them. Heading to his chest of drawer meant getting his car key, after all. She didn't know when a huge smile crept to her lips. She twisted her lips cunningly knowing he wouldn't see. Oh how she's so grateful to her Lord right now. Her plans were going perfectly as planned. She had to fight the urge of jumping up and down as kids do.

"Okay take care of my car." he waved a car remote to her face. Did he just offered her his car? Meaning he wasn't coming with them? But it's the owner they needed, not the car! Her grin faded away.

She thought he was actually coming with them. She thought he had change his mind. She thought it was that okay, like, the kinda okay let's go. But no, she was wrong. Though all her life she'd been dreaming of driving his car, it now became the last thing she wanted. As right then it was about hooking up the people she figured in her brain would make a perfect couple, not about driving his car!

She watched as he offered her a tight smile, and kept shaking the key in air, as if being proud of himself for borrowing her his car. She thinks she'll have to tell him no. Maybe she'll just tell him nothing is wrong with her's. But that would be dramatic. After all, her only brother offered her his car with so much love, so she shouldn't resist.