19 | How to have blood phobia

* Ibnu Solah said *
Let it be known that the angels are not ordained to recite the Al-Quran*,  as such they are ever so  eager to listen to humans reciting them".

* Abu Zanad said:*

"It was midnight and I was headed towards Masjidul Rasulullah SAW. Not a single house did i passed by but all dwellers are reciting the  *Al-Quran".*

*Experts in  tafsir quotes
If we occupy ourselves in reciting and praticing what the *Al-Quran* preached, we'll be blessed in this world".

"We seek *Allah's blessing to those who reads this and to continuously recite the Al Qur'an and to put to practice its teachings".

Make the Quran ur companion on earth and Savior in akhira(after world)

On turning on WiFi, notifications came flooding up Islam's phone. Since the time Husna showed her the post from Instagram and they left for hospital she didn't come around to using the internet.

She saw Selena messaging her.

S: Have you apologised yet?

Islam squeezed her brows a little, apologise about what? Suddenly she remembered what Selena was talking about.

I: Why should I?

S: Not gonna explain.

I: Okay. So how are you?

S: I'm really fine. Guess what?

I: Not good with guessing. You know it too!

S: Give it a try!

I: You've seen the sun rising from east?

S: It always rose from there. Another shot!

I: You have a toothpaste?

S: What? Are you kidding me?

I: Let's see. You dreamt about me!

S: Oh Gosh Islam. It's okay. I got hired to model for a company.

I: Oh my God! Lena i'm so proud of you. When is it?

S: Tomorrow baby!

I: I wanna cry. You gonna look gorgeous.

S: It's a fact.

I: Oh bragger. Lena the bragger.

S: By the way make sure you apologise to him.

I: Lena you know me enough to know I can't do that.

S: Okay gotta go. Apologise. Period!

With that Islam found herself rolling up her hair in front of the mirror. 

The door creaked ajar, Husna was already back. She yawned and stretched before rubbing her stomach.

"I need to start skipping dinner just like you. I can't afford to turn fat. I've already added on more pounds."

On hearing that Islam bursted out laughing.

"Honestly I don't weight-loss. I eat whatever I want. I'm really lazy when it comes to working out. It's just dinner ain't my thing." Islam explained.

"By the way how did you know of that hospital guy and even knew he is friends with my bro?"

"He was the person I crashed in to the other day."

"Oh! May God grants him health. That's so sad!"
***
Around midnight Islam woke up, even after praying her nawafils, she couldn't sleep yet. So she started reading a book 'Falling for grumpy,' she saw on whattpad. She likes the character. One hilarious thing was how they're namesakes. She could just relate to the girl, for certain reasons unknown to her.