35| popcorn and cinema

"I really hope their popcorn is delicious." Islam said.

"Let's pray so. Have never been to cinema before."
Husna moved over to her dressing mirror and applied a simple make-up.

While Islam just applied a BB cream and a red lipstick. She didn't even fill in her brows but let them natural.

"Bro we done." Husna announced once they reached the parlour downstairs.

"Girl you look cute." Juhaif complimented Husna.

"Thanks! Alright yalla! Let's go (quickly let's go.)"

Since the time Islam damaged his car he ended up buying a new one. He got himself a white Bugatti. And ordered a Mercedes Land cruiser as well, which he is expecting this month.

They reached to the car as Islam entered the back seat while Husna turned around to use the passenger seat. But something marvelous happened. Juhaif had to open the seat for Husna. Islam was fascinated by that. The guy really likes his sister  a lot.

"Bro are you entering the cinema too? Or you'll wait for us outside?" Husna asked.

"I might watch." He simply answered.

"Well I hope you know you won't find any surgery videos in there." She savagely teased him. Islam bursted out laughing at Husna's weird joke.

"Please where's the apple company located at?" Islam asked.

"Apple company?" Husna asked just to be sure.

"Yes please. I want a new phone."

"Oh. So you go to apple company to buy phone?" Husna asked. She was surprised.

"Yes. That's how it works I suppose."

"Well, we don't have it here. But you can get any model you want at the mall." Husna replied.

"What model do you want?" She asked her.

"15." She replied.

"Oh babe wants some upgrade. Don't worry you can get it at the mall section of the cinema." She said and they finally arrived at Nora's.

An elephant shape came in to view. And without waste of time it split in to two and revealed a house. The house gate was shaped elephantly and it automatically opens once it scans anyone that have once visited the house. But if someone is visiting it for the first time and the person came alone it won't open unless a signal is sent to the system to let the person in. Once they got in Islam viewed some penguins standing. And Juhaif turned the car around, speeding over them.

"Don't kill them." Islam shouted.

But Juhaif paid no heed to her. While Husna tried suppressing a laugh. Islam watched as each penguin split in to two darting way for Juhaif to pack.

Oh they are not real!
She honestly thought they were!

The compound looked cute. Simple and cute!

Juhaif alighted the car and quickly moved over to Husna and opened the door for her. Meanwhile Husna made way to open the door for Islam knowing Juhaif would rather die than doing so. But Islam had already alighted too.

Islam took the view of the house. The only sound was that of the fountain. A huge pool by the other side. Then cars sparsely packed. Well the house looks really cool to the eyes. They entered inside. It was fluorescently lightened. Their taste is hotelish.

Nora was dressed in white and draped over a nude veil.