5 | How to know the African culture

Whole of this chappie is dedicated to my fav girl @Aishatuh_M

After praying Zuhr(Afternoon prayer)Islam's headache subsided. She thanked Allah for that.

The girls were once more chatting, with Islam taking part a bit, she felt like they knew each other before, as there was something so cool that soothed her to blend in with them.

"Okay will be down in a jiffy." Husna said then ended the call. "It's mom. She wants me down to help with some work. Will be back in a bit girls."

"Okay. Wouldn't mind us coming along?" Asked Lubna.

As soon as mom saw them she gestured at them to hurry up "Please get these things to the dining table." She showed them lotta dishes. And within three minutes they were done arranging the table. And now they got stuck on same table with lotta uncles and aunties__and that's certainly a place no lady wants to be seated on, as some aunties can ask questions that would embarrass the hell outta you.

"Okay girls can you please serve?" Aunt kaula requested.

"Yeah sure." They chorused. When Islam stood up, they asked her to sit down as guests ain't supposed to do any work. But she insisted and they had to gave in and let her do the work.

She began serving rice on everyone's plate, as the other girls did different things. She was done with three plates when she sensed the surprise looks some of them wore. What made them surprised she had no idea?!

She then heard Aunt Kaula's voice.
"Oh Islam darling, can you please fill up the plates? People here kind of eat more." She said smiling at her.

Oh how stupid of her to serve half a serving spoon for everyone, definitely they would be surprised. But the most surprising thing was how could someone finish up a WHOLE plate?!

"Oh I'm sorry." She sheepishly grinned.

"Don't be darling. You'll get used to our African cultures."

Around 4:00 pm everyone left, Aunt Saudah included. The one week they spent together felt like gorgeous years of being together. And Islam knew she'll miss her.

The girls were busy with their phones when Nora spoke up "Husna please do me a favour."

Husna looked up from her phone and settled her eyes on her, "I know what you'll ask." She finished, smirking.

"Perfect you've known! Now please help." She handed her phone over to Husna.

"Nora you are so lazy. I'm looking forward to the day you'll reply all your messages. Your followers will unfollow you once they know what you are doing. And definitely everyone will stop messaging you." She chuckled.

"That reminds me, please what's the Wi-Fi password here?" Asked Islam.

"Yaya's(brother's)name; J-u-h-a-i-f." Husna spelt and dashed her a smile.

"Thanks."

That was how Husna began replying Nora's messages. "Okay I think I got stuck here. What should I reply this one with? the message reads..." She didn't finish when a call came in.

"Okay here." Husna stretched out her hand, handing out the phone.

"Who is it?" Nora asked.

"It indicates Amar."

"Reject it please." She said.

"Hey! why are you keen on being single? You must pick it this time around. Maybe he's even nice. You need to give people chance, because you don't know the lucky one."