follow the stars

Johnny only heard static from Ghost and Roach as he kept shooting at Sheppard's army.

"At least follow the fucking starts Lt, Bug!" He screamed at his comms before a bullet went through his head, killing him.

Price kill the man who killed his Soap before a bomb fell and killing them all, ending the 141 and the last bits of the Shadow company.

Johnny's eyes didn't close until Price died. The world went dark, he felt like he was floating. Stars appeared in the sky as he looked up at then he turned his head to his left to see trees.

John noticed that he's in a forest on a lake in a basket. He looks at his hands and instead of an full grown adults hands, he saw baby hands.

A woman found him.

"Oh no! You poor Wee little one!" the woman picked up the now baby John from the lake and ran to her husband.

"Patrick! look someone abandoned him!" she told him.

"Let's go to the hospital for the little guy," the man, Patrick started the car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Roach opens his eyes and notices that he got a second chance. He hoped his luck didn't come along with him. His mother a now nice poor woman made sure to give him a childhood he missed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Roach now in a body of an 17 year old walks down the halls of his university. Having memories of his past life made it easy to impress and succeed in many different things.

Roach was in gymnastics to re-practice his past accomplishments.

He walked passed an 15 year old exchange student, who's a grade above him, who has a photographic memory, closed his locker and went towards Roach.

"Hey. Garry, right?" He started and not waiting on an answer, " meet me at the front gates once classes ends, 'kay?"

Garry looks at the Scottish exchange student, answering," sure?"

The student left to class as the 2nd bell rang.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Classes ended for Roach. He opened his Locker only to find a rouge envelope. He put his stuff away and took it.

' Follow the stars. For Roach, From Soap' Was written on it. He pocket it and closed his locker, Walked towards the front gates.

The kid who told him to meet him stood there phone in hand, waiting.

Roach approached him.

"Oh, Hey Garry. Come, walk with me." The 'kid' said.