after death....? (2)

"Makarov is Johnny's dad?" He sits down. " And them Both are here?"

"Yep. Sorry." Roach said.

"You do know I also still work for the 242, right? Which that means I'm not dead just in a coma." Soap then spoke. "Don't tell Simon."

" You- I give up." And so Roach left. And Makarov went to the afterlife he deserved to go.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°continuation °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I needa sit down." Simon took a chair and sat down on it.

"Soo can ah take over for bit?" Soap asks the only man who can see him. "Just ta hug him."

"Sure, take over." Roach gave permission and the man took the opportunity.

Simon kinda understood what's going on and looks up to see Soap's blueish eyes instead of Roach's green.

"J-johnny?" Simon asks. the other nods.

Soap, with the use of Roach's body, hugs the blond boy and the other hugged back.

"Wow. So vulnerable." Roach spoke, laying on the table, "oh hi Timmy." Soap lets go of Simon.

Timmy appeared in the room. "Hi Gary who's not in his body! Hi person using Gary's body!"

"Guess who's here to visit you?" Soap whispered to Simon. Simon looks at Soap's eyes and tilts his head. "Timmy."

Simon then has an immediate smile on his face. "He's here?"  Soap nods.

A body falls onto the floor from the vents in the room.

"Guess now we know who's rotting in this room." Roach stood up from the table. "Imma go find Price-" he looks at Soap. "I need my body back."

Soap nods and let's Roach take over again.

"We need Price." Simon says. Timmy goes and hugs Soap as they can't hug living people, yet.

Roach agrees and they both ran to find him. Once found and informed, Price just stares at the corps.

".... That's Sargent Damic." He says. " The bloody traitor of the 242."  That's when Soap also realizes its him.

"Shit. The man died of suffocation." Johnny told the only man who can hear him. "I wanted to see his death not the aftermath!"

Roach pointed out the cause of death and Ghost agrees. Damit didn't get a funeral, instead they tasked Nik to drop the body onto Sheppard's lawn.

The man did as asked if him and the General is pissed.

A few days later, they all got a mission to go to, find and rescue. The person they need to save is Soap's cousin in-law, Cecilia MacTavish.

- Kriss