follow the stars (4)

Roach smiles at the two and let's go of Soap's hand so he can hug him to.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Monday came along and so did the admiral Ocean Kei.

And that's where this chapter ends.

See ya in the next!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just kidding. Here's the story:

Johnny walked down the halls of the base one Monday morning. He walks pass a trainee, who sat on the bench and having a hard time putting his boots on. Soap stopped and wet towards him.

"Need help?" He asks the trainee.

"Yes, sergeant." The Private replied. He sees how Soap get's down on one knee and gets the others foot on the other, Soap got the boot on the foot and laced it.

"What's your name?" Soap asks as the other foot got onto his knee.

"Marcus Endla." The other replied. Soap got the boot on and laced it as well.

"Nice to meet ya." he gets up, "now run to training. I think its Ghost's turn this week."

Endla stood up, bows then runs to the fields. Soap then continued to walk down the halls. Like that didn't just happened. He got to Price's office when he saw a verbal fight between Jackson and Gaz.

He got to them before they start to physically fight. "Gaz, Jack! no!" Soap got in between the two. "No fighting in the halls. We don't want a repeat of the first week, do we?" Soap's arms at their chest as they were too close to each other.

"I won't care." Gaz spoke with venom.

"Nor would I." Jackson spoke the same, "now, let go of us so I can beat him up." still glairing at Gaz.

"Both of you get a few more inches away and walk to the opposite direction. Now!" Soap commanded, he dropped his accent and is  tired of them. "This is the fourth time this week, you two are fighting." The two backed up a bit. "Do not make me get Price." 

Gaz and Jackson did as told and walks the opposite direction of each other.

Soap continued his way to the training rooms. He walks pass the medic bay and the cafeteria to the rooms. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Roach got to the training rooms, wanting to see his partner train and help his partner with a few things. Roach sees Price enter with Nick, both having a conversation with the other. 

"I do wonder why Ghost hadn't taken the opportunity," Price told the other, "If he really wanted him he could have just confessed and be done with it before it slipped away.-"

"Don't say just like you." Nick spoke," you took a year before confessing. And you don't know how long Ghost fell for." He put his hand on the other's shoulder.

Roach listen in to their conversation from when they got in wonders who's the other.

"Guess you're right." Price put their towels and bottles onto the bench. " But who knew Soap already has a man?"

Roach happy that it was Soap they spoke of now happily waits for the man.

Soap got into he room greets the two of them then looks up to Roach and gestures him to come down, surprising Price and Nik.

Roach got down from the ceiling, down to his lover's arms and both left the room to a little more private one.

"Sooo?" Soap asks Roach, still caring him.

Roa h made sure they were alone in the corridor. "Apparently Ghost fell for you~" the other replied.

"Is that so?" He smiles " better to find him now then."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Gaz wanted Jackson to apologize, apologizing for a lot of things but most importantly, apologizing for forgetting that Gaz exists and is his guy.

He also wanted to apologize to Jackson, for not listening him through. He sighs and gets to the mess Hall.

Jackson greeted him by giving Gaz a plate of food and both sat down at a table, next to each other.

"... Sorry." Gaz spoke first.

"I should be the one apologizing. Not you, love." Jackson looks at him, "I should have remembered."

Tears threatened to fall for the both of them. "I should have listened to you the first time." Kyle told him.

"Jeg elsker dig.(*1) I should have told you before. But I was scared." Jack placed his hand on Kyle's.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ghost kept wondering why in every nightmare or dream he has, he kept on hearing "Follow the stars!" in what seemed to be a very familiar voice. He told Price about it an even he had no idea, so there he is, one Sunday night, on the roof top, looking at the stars in wonder.

He didn't notice how the sun raised up or noticed the time on his watch as he fell asleep against the wall. He woke up from a peaceful dream and the ending is somewhat the same.

'Again with that sentence.' Ghost thought ' Why?'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Would you like to continue?

Would you l1ke t0 cont1nu3?

WoUld you l1ke to cont1nu3?

WoUlD y0u l1k3 t0 c0nTiNu3?

Would you like to continue?

-Kriss

*1- I love you. (Danish)