hanahaki (3)

"Sorry Ivanka, but he's part of the enemy." Price heard over comms and behind him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Do you wish to continue?

Yes no

YES

Roach took down one of many intruders in the info room as he was protecting Laswell and the shit they got.

"Ro-ach?" Laswell tried to talk but she got stabbed and was loosing a lot of blood.

"No, don't move or talk. You're injured." Roach took down the tenth man. He closed the door and blocked it with three chairs and a desk.

He ran to Laswell.

"Don't worry. I'm here, don't fall asleep Please."

"Me-medic k-kit." Laswell spoke. Roach ran to the medic kit and ran back. He opened it and searched through it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ghost sees around 10 men outside in the wrong uniform. "Gaz. Try to reach Laswell and Roach."

Gaz went on his comms, tried for a while as Ghost thought of a plan.

"Nothing. Only white noise." Gaz look at the lieutenant. "Must be blocking our signals."

"Hmm. We need a way in, look around, kill, find them and get out/ take back our base."

"Front gates are blocked. Back door is open." Gaz noticed. "We could go from back to front if we had more men and attack the front at the same time."

"... We also need a refill of ammo. Here's the plan." Ghost looks at Gaz. " We go from the back to the armoury while also finding Roach and Laswell then only them two. Okay?"

"Your the man. Let's go."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Roach felt like something was in his throat and wanted to come out. He took off his mask and coughed for a bit and said thing came out onto his hand and saw petals of purple.

"Laswell?" Roach looks at her. "Laswell!?" She wasn't moving. "Kate! No no nonononononononono! Kate wake up!" He takes her body in his arms. "Please... Don't leave me..." and started to cry.

Someone behind the door screaming before a bang and someone else tried to open the door.

"Shit it's blocked." Roach recognises the voice. "Ghost?"

"Gaz!?" Roach spoke up. "Ghost!?"

"Roach! Hey buddy!" Gaz replied. "Could ya help us?"

Roach looks at Laswell before answering. "Give me a moment!" He looks for a pulse and after finding one very faint he placed Laswell away from the door and attacked the pile by taking stuff off and putting them away.