deal (1)

Soap made a deal. A deal he broke, but fixed it later on.

None in 141 knows. Not ever Gaz, the man Soap tells everything to.

Soap knows this. He hopes he could meet HIM before 141 will.

"Johnny? where are you going?" Price asks, as the man puts on his coat.

"Out." he grabs a bag. "For walk." and goes towards the door.

"You don't need a bag, if you go for a walk, Soap." Price crosses his arms. Soap left without saying anything else.

Price sighs and walks towards the kitchen instead of going after him.

Soap walks to the forest. He looks at his watch. '12:54. Huh an hour already passed?' he thought.

Soap stopped Infront of a gate. He looks at the camera. " Makarov. - I got your shit.-" he says in Russian.

The gate opens slowly and wide enough for Soap to go though.

He walks to the main 'abandoned' building of the place. The door opens and two Russian guards exits, looks at Soap, pats him down and checks the bag.

Once their pleased, one of them left while the other took Soap by the arm and drags him inside and towards Makarov's office.

The man let's go of Soap and nocks on the door and opens after they heard "- enter-" from the big guy inside.

The man nudged Soap to enter.

Soap enters the room and continues to Makarov's desk. The door closes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- continue ?

- yes - no

-Kriss