follow the stars (3)

Ghost noticed that Soap hadn't touched his food. While he and the other two did. "His food's untouched."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wish to continue?

Yes?

No?

YES.

That night Soap slept with Roach in Roach's room. Garry caressed Johnny's hair comforting him, making him falling asleep and dream of his old crew.

' "... Soap! Hehe. Over here!" Came a voice. The land green and sky blue.

"Endy!?" He shouted back.

"Behind you ~"

Soap happily turned around. The grass replaced by broken pavement and the sky a bloody mess, Infront of him lied two corpses both holding each other's hand and holding gun with the other. Makarov standing over them looking at Soap. Gun pointed at him.

"Now look at what you made me do." '

Soap sat up on the bed, breathing in rapidly and his heart going fast with ringing in his ear.
A hand on his back, snaps him out of the discomfort and the ringing stopped.

"Joy?" Garry asks "you okay?"

Johnny just turned and hugged Garry." 'appened again." He finally replied, face in his partners chest.

"Hm." Garry caresses his hair again. " Rest. I'm here."

Them both fell asleep again. This time with pleasant dreams.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Roach stood next to Soap Infront of Price's office holding the other's hand.
Soap nervous about telling the captain his answer. He nocks on the door.

"Come in " Price said loudly. The two went in.

"Ah. Soap, Roach. How can I help you, boys?"

"Got my answer." Soap said, squeezing lightly Roach's hand.

"Do tell me"

" No." " What?" "No thanks. I don't want it."
"Why?" "Last time I was in charge, shit went down and I just don't want it."

Price looks down at his desk. " I understand. I'm not going to force you to have it." He stands up. " Be who you want to be, solder." And hugged him.

Roach smiles at the two and let's go of Soap's hand so he can hug him to.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Monday came along and so did the admiral Ocean Kei.

And that's where this chapter ends.

See ya in the next!

-Kriss