deal(2)

Soap enters the room and continues to Makarov's desk. The door closes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- continue ?

- yes no

Yes

"Here to honour our deal or put a bullet in my head?" He looks up from his papers.

"Deal and for ano'her," Soap answered. He then put the bag on the desk. "Here, the shite is all in there and extra."

Makarov smiles, opens it and then puts it under the table. " Sit, let's talk. What's the subject this time?"

Soap sits down "Don't hit the 141 and I'll be your puppe' or whatever."

"Oh? Anything else?"

"Find these shiteheads for me as well as ya give me info on anything I ask for." He puts a packet on the desk.

"Deal, my кукольный (russ-puppet)."hand raised to shake the other's hand as he smiles.

A man came in with a contract. Soap shook Makarov's hand. The contract written during their meeting got signed by both parties and each got a copy.

Soap went back to base.

Soap enters the main room and closes the door behind him.

"Oh your back." Gaz notices him.

"Hey." He took his jacket off and walked away. As Ghost enters the room.

"Where d'he go?" Ghost asks Gaz.

"Don't know. But Price said he had a bag with him when he left."

"He's no' holding one."

"Exactly. He did more than go for a walk."

"He's not a spy, Gaz " Ghost said as Price walks in.(why do I do this?).

"So?"

"No bag. 6 am." Gaz replied after looking at his watch.

"Thanks, I'll go find Laswell." Price left the room again.

Soap go to his room, put his jacket on his chair, took his shoes off and put his contact on the desk.

Someone nocks on the door.

"Enter-." Soap tells them as he hid the new contract under an already known one.

The person enters.

"Johnny. Are you alright?" Laswell asks him.

"Yep." He took his hoodie off to put on a cleaner one.

"You sure? Today's the anniversary of it." She says. Gaz being Gaz stood at the door listening in. "I know you still blame yourself."

"What if ah do, eh? It doesn't matter. Ya get what ya get. Ya loose what ya love the most." Soap said.

"Yes, but-" " No but's Laws."

She looks on the desk and grabs the stack.

"Contracts huh. How many now?" She asks him, changing the subject.