watcher problem

A hermit walking around the Boatem. He notices the ever growing moon, closer than before, that the moon had a hint of purple.

'What's up with that?' the hermit thought.

"Grian. What's wrong ?" Grian turned around to face the admin, Xisuma.

"Don't know." he looks up to the moon. ", but purple isn't supposed to be on the moon naturally." 

Xisuma looks up at it and sees what the other meant.

"True."

Most hermits got to Boatem as it has more view of the moon than anywhere else.

"So what now ? " Joe Hills asks, fixing his glasses.

The purple dot came closer and closer. It's features became more visible and Grian, Pearl and Xisuma recognized it.

G-man summoned bits of his magic as Pearl took out her sword and X took his admin panels up.

The others, seeing Pearl and Xisuma's actions, they as well put up their defenses. Scar and Stress  went on and put up a medic tent as fast as they could, Incase of a fight.

"What is that thing !" False asks. "Is it th-"

" Watcher." Xisuma and Pearl spoke at the same time.

The watcher raised a hand ad it lands on the ground. "Please. Let's talk instead of fight." It said.

"What do you want." Xisuma demanded.

"A word with one of your hermits. A peaceful resolution with you and them." The purpled winged bastard said.

Grian recognized the voice. Xisuma looks around the hermits, looking at their expressions. "Which one?"

"Sun. The old wizard of KOV." That shocked Ren who was the pathetic prince and Joe the poet. No one knows that it ment Grian or the Fack Grian's name translates to Sun. Well maybe Pearl knows.

"Still don't know who you are referring to. Purple freak." The admin informed, getting a few chuckles from his players.

" Grian. I was talking about Grian." It said.

Xisuma looks at Grian receiving a 'oh shit' look from him.

"G?-"   "Privately. Don't worry I'll get him back to ya." The bitch who cut Xisuma off said.

Them both disappeared, leaving a worried  and confused group of hermits.

- Kriss
" Next part soon!"