Ivan?

Soap dosent replie to usual names/nicknames of his because he forgot them (again) and someone calles him by his very first name he technically hadnt heard for a long time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The 141 sat in a meeting room waiting for Soap, Laswell and a guest solder.

The door opens "sorry for bein' late." Soap entered the room.

"Quite alright, Soap." Price told the other, "we're waiting upon laswell and Miss Miraqui."

Soap went to sit down at the table with his cup of coffee.

Gaz drinks a bit from his room temp tea. "How do you drink that?" Ghost asks, hating the smell.

"How'd you drink tea? " Soap replied before drinking his coffee.

"Tea is way better than bean juice."Gaz replied " because tea is so good."

"Eh. Coffee's better."

"Coffee is bitter!" Gaz fought back.

"Just add sugar and milk or creamer and you'll be fine-"  a loud bang was heard.

They all rushed out of the room to the point of origin.

The east part of the base in ruin by an explosion. 3 confirmed solders injured and 13 confirmed dead as far as they can see.

"Soap-" "On it." Price wanted to order Soap to grab the solders out of the east part and bring them to safety with Ghost.

Ghost ran after Soap  to help the solders.

"Gaz, go grab the masks and then help.the wounded. I'll go grab the medics." Gaz replied by running to the gas masks while Price went to med bay.

Gaz got back with the masks and sees Soap helping 3 men while Ghost with 2. They took the masks, placed the 4 on the floor and the 5th on a stretcher for Gaz and ran back in.

The medics got there, grabbed the injured ones and Ghost can't really see in the cloud of dust and gas, surrounding them all, but makes an effort and still helped them as much as he could.

-to be continued!

- the part two will be written one day!

-Kriss