I've fallen long ago (2)

"Talk later, bye Soap!" They waves bye and Soap left to shower.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continuation

"Soap? Who's this?" Gaz asked Soap, pointing at a painting in Soap's room.

"Oh that's LT. Ensign "Endy" Maroc." He replied, "They were part of my old Taskforce."

"Oh? They seem fun" Gaz looks at a picture, "Is that the taskforce?"

Soap looks at Gaz's direction. "Yep! That's Captain Kriss "Death" Kei, Sarg. John "Damic" Mets, Endy, me and Agent Jackson Lewis." He smiles at the picture, "it was fun being all together."

"Then why did you leave them?" Gaz turns to face Soap, "If it was so fun?"

Soap stayed silent for a while, "I didn't want to leave. Damic went on and killed our Captain and Lt." he looks down at the floor, "Lewis retired afterwards, not wanting to find Damic and giving the task to kill him. And I got demoted after telling our Admiral, Kriss' wife about their death."

Gaz shocked, went to comfort Soap with a hug.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ghost, a shadow manipulator, walked to Price's office. He needed to clear something out with the captain.

He got to the door and nocked on it, only entering after hearing an approval to do so.

Price looks up from his paperwork. "Ghost. What's up?"

"The ceiling, anyway. Can I have Soap's file?" Ghost replied.

"Uh sure. I just closed it." He puts some stuff to another part of the desk. He poks up the file and hands it to him. " Here."

"Thanks." Ghost took the file and starts to walk out of the room.

"Don't highlight anything. I don't want to know." Came from Price. Ghost nods and left the room.

-kriss

(Got tired)