I've fallen long ago.

' I've fallen long ago, before the first living creation on Earth.

I've seen my younger brother create the image of God before I fell. Seen how happy my sister was when she created the stars and solar system to fill the void. How my mother, my creator, created humans, angels and demons. She mostly created balance. The youngest, Lucifer, he created light and dark, he gave all the mortals a soul.

As I fell, I saw how they turned their backs on me. Dream, Reaper, Death, Lucifer, Balance, Michael and Life.

My time 'living' around the garden of Eden, Asgard, Africa and First lands made me fond of them. As an endless I need to make sure I'm in my pocket universe, from time to time, unless I want a fight with my mother, Balance.

I decided to be more human than an endless, or as you call us arc-angels or first breathers. I saw their life span grow longer, some stayed short. Saw how Adam and Eve die, the worlds becoming one, kings and queens, from 10 thousands to a few hundred countries or fractions, how a man became the world's problem and how a taskforce of humans going against non-humans and win.

This is my story, my memory. I, Endless of time and memory, Ivanka became The Soap and leaving the 141 after getting shot in the head by Makarov.

"Sargent John 'Soap' MacTavish. SAS, sniper, Demolition." A man told a woman, sitting across him.

"Soap? Why Soap?" She asks.

"That's classified." He puts another file on the table. " There he is. Lt. Simon 'Ghost' Riley." He smiles.

"There's no picture." She noticed.

"Never."

"John. What are you going to call this taskforce?" She asks.

"141." John passes her a cup. " You in, Laswell?"

"Someone's gotta make sure you won't go insane." Laswell smiles. "Let's get you team together, captain."

That's the start of 141. The beginning of a found family. Where I joined by contract and not by my own will.

~ 8 years earlier ~

"Lieutenant John MacTavish." A person spoke. " Pleasure to meet you. I'm captain Kriss."

"Glad to meet ya too, captain." Lt MacTavish replied.

"Come. Let me show you the base you'll be commander of."

"Commander ?"

"Yes. Congrats, you're a commander now."

~ back with the start of 141 ~

John price walked towards a cargo plane with 3 bags and Laswell.

They got on board the plane, now waiting for a Sargent and a lieutenant. They both saw the two officers exiting the building and going to the plane they're on.

"Sargent Kyle 'Gaz' Garrick, sir." Gaz spoke first.

"Lt. Simon 'Ghost' Riley." He told them.

"Welcome aboard. I'm Kate Laswell, that's your captain John Price." Kate shook hands with the other two.

Day after they got to base, Soap arrived. The captain waited for him.

"Captain John Price. Welcome, solder." Price greeted him.

"Sargent 'Soap' MacTavish." They shook hands.

"We leave tomorrow. This afternoon will have a briefing for it. I suggested you get the hole tour after we got back." the captain informed Soap.