watcher problem (2)

Them both disappeared, leaving a worried  and confused group of hermits.

"What?" Grian crossed his arms.

"The hirer ups wants to speak with you."

"T. You know I won't go back there."

"I know G. But please." T took his mask off, "I need you." And shrinks to his player size, "we need you."

Grian stayed silent, unsure on what to do. " I'd need to talk to X and inform Pearl. then make sure the others won't worry too much." Brian sat down on the ground, back against a tree.

They were still on HC but far away from the others or so they thought.

Xisuma and Doc found them after a while at looking at G's comm's location.

"Xel please. The great one is dead, watchers are fleeing and becoming listeners, no one knows where Crown disappeared to and the successor has gone mad in the void. And you are the only one who shares the same position as Crown and the crazy one!" Tears starts to form at the watcher's eyes. "Say something. Please."

"Why me? Why not he third in line and not me." G spoke after a while of being silent. "You out of all of them know me better than Pearl or Mumbo. You know how much I hate it." Grian looks at him. "I'll gladly go and find Crown to take over, but I'm not going back there, again."

Grian stands up.

"I know, and we'll take it. But we need order right now." He looks down a bit to see Grian. "If they find out about the current chaos, we'll go down faster."

"Only once. One hour, no more, ideally less." He tells  T.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" T highs Grian. "I knew I could count on you, admin!" Grian pats T's back before letting go of the hug.

"Heh. Pearls gonna flip." He smiles. "You do know we been heard and seen by two hermits, right?"

Realization hits T in the face. "Oh shit." Grian laughs. T puts his mask back on, again. "You both can come out."

Xisuma and Doc came out of hiding.

"How did you know?" Doc asks.

"G's senses are heightened and always on. No one can scare him normally." T replied.

Xisuma went to Grian, "how are you?" He places a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine. Just a problem back at the watcher's academy."

"You can go, but after you'll explained everything."

"I will."

Doc glaring at T. "Sorry for scaring you lot." T apologizes to them.

"Still not convinced." Doc replied.

"T. Open it will ya?" Grian walks towards T as he takes a gun out.

"Why do you have a gun?" Grian loads it up. "Xel. WHY? You don't need it!" T opens the portal reductantlly.

"It's chaos there so, gun!" Grian looks at the two hermits. "Bye~" and went through.

".... I can't control him, but I'll try to get him back to you lot, safe." T told them before he left as well.

'Watcher T left the game

'Grian X left the game.

'Joe Hills- what?

'Pearlcentmoon- Grian!?

'Xisumavoid- dont worry I'll explain at Boatem.

'mumbojumbo- you better.

Grian came out of the portal.

Tbc.

-kriss