Characters

anastasia smith - the only girl of the late Maria and Tucker. Augustus was her best friend, her role model. the events of September 2008 changed her. ruined her. only few knew her. her heart belonged to alexia and it always will.

alexia putellas - la reina. before she was la reina, she was just lexi, she will always be just lexi to ana

dominic smith - the eldest child of the late Maria and Tucker. The one who gave up his life for Ana. He didn't know who he was. He didn't know what to do, he ruined his life more than what was already done. a dark path he went down with no regard to his sister's safety or his own.

maria smith - the captain of the 2008 olympic gold medalist, the australian soccer team know as the matilda's. her family were her world, her kids, her husband, her job as psychologist and a mother made her who she was. she was loved by everyone. she wanted the best for her children, but her daughter in particular, she had a gift, MARIA wanted Ana to thrive, she pushed her when she needed it and held her close when needed.

tucker smith - 2008 Olympic Gold medalist in Basketball. his wife's biggest and loudest fan, women's sport enthusiasts. tucker wanted the best for all his kids. they were all so different and he loved that. Noah had a gift with a basketball , much like Ana with soccer, Augustus with the guitar, Dom with his writing and Connor, well he was just a baby.

augustus smith - musically gifted, soft sweet and calm. that was augustus. at 15 years old you'd expect him to hate being near his family, all the hormones pumping through his body making him means at times, but he's always apologised. Ana and Augustus were inseparable. completely different in every way. Ana was sporty and smart, auggy hated school and loved music.

noah smith - 9 years old, a basketball junkie like his dad. he wanted to be him, in every way. the patient, loving man he looked up too. he was strong, not afraid to show emotion and he was brave. the bravest person to exist. Ana and Noah were close, the both loved sports and would train and run together. he was still young, his whole life ahead of him.

connor smith - 18 months old, the youngest member of the smith family, the one who had everyone wrapped around his fingers. he had just started walking, speaking a few words. lover of food and being cheeky, a water baby.

veronica daniels - Ana and Ronnie had been friends since 2005, ronnie was 18 months older then Ana but they were the best of friends. she was there, she saw them, held Ana and tried to comfort her. Ronnie also a talented soccer player, had a battle of her own.

chelsea james - Doms girlfriend, mean, toxic, unstable women. Ana hated her, she hated Ana.

barca fem, spanish national team, matilda's, WSL teams.