Chapter 1

TW: Talk of death, blood.
First time writing a fanfic.

Breaking news: Police and Ambulance rush to the property of Gold Medalists Maria and Tuckers Smith.
28/09/2008
This situation is still unfolding. All the details we have right now are that there were multiples bodies found at the Smith residence. It is unclear what has happened or who is inside.

please keep clear of the area and respect the privacy of neighbours.

UPDATE Breaking news: Police and Ambulance rush to the property of Gold Medalists Maria and Tuckers Smith.
29/09/2008
It is with great sadness that we can confirm that five bodies were found inside the home of that Maria, Tucker and their children shared.

At this moment we can confirm the bodies belonged to Maria (36), Tucker (37), Augustus (15), Noah (8) and Connor (18 months). The family is survived by eldest son Dominic (19) and football prodigy, Anastasia (12). The cause of death has not been confirmed.

The deaths come 4 weeks after both Maria and Tucker won gold at the 2008 Beijing olympics. Maria captained the Matilda's to a beautiful 3-1 win over Brazil. Tucker and the Boomers won 118-114 over the powerhouse team USA.

Australia's powerhouse couple murdered along with three of their children: read more.

10 year old Anastasia found the bodies of her murdered family and wouldn't let the police help.

Blood blood blood. So much blood. This was supposed to be a good weekend. What has happened? My family?

—————friday night —————-

"Just got off the phone to mum" dom said as he came back into the hotel room.

"what did she say?" i look at him and then at ronnie. i can see in his eyes he has bad news. Those bloody eyes of his always give it away. Good news, bad news, you can always tell by his eyes.

"they can't come. it mum thinks they caught gastro from the Connors daycare. We have to stay another night and Ronnie is staying too."

Veronica Daniels. My bestfriend. The only person who knows my heart and knows my secrets. The one i can always count on.

We are in Geelong for a young Matilda's camp. Ronnie is 14 and i've just turned 10. im the youngest at the camp but i don't care, i want to be professional. i want to be the best in the world. whatever it costs.

Boy did it end up costing a lot. Too much probably.

///////////////:///::///////
A/N idk how to use this app on my phone. i'm doing my best lol