Chapter 17

This is a long chapter. Got carried away. Also my first time writing smut.

———————————————————————————

This season was one of the best. You felt you were in your prime, the whole team really. You smashed your way through the first half of the season. Finishing on top of the table at the Christmas break.

This was the first year Ronnie and her mum would be joining you for Christmas. It was exciting as you hadn't seen Maria since the 2012 Olympics. Eli was excited to meet the "famous" woman. But the holidays can't happen without any drama right?

During your traditional Christmas Eve shopping run, you saw Dom and her. Chelsea used to be one your neighbours. She was so incredibly sweet and always made time for you. That was until she and Dom started dating. Then you were left in the shadows, by both of them. You hadn't seen Dom for almost a year at that point. Ignoring his pleads for you to come back to the house. Blaming you for him not having money or him being an addict. The truth was, you still made sure everything was paid. The bills, the weekly groceries, everything. There was literally no reason for him to not have money.

IT shook you to see him. He looked worse, skinnier, the light behind his eyes had faded. He was your Dom anymore, he was hers. On Christmas Day they rocked up smashing on the door, screaming about how you owed them money, they needed the money to live. They refused to leave, Dom went as far to drag you down the stairs towards the car and Chelsea slapped you, hard enough to leave a mark. Eli called the police, they arrived quickly, taking Dom and Chelsea away. It was embarrassing. You couldn't even enjoy a holiday without it getting ruined.

Alexia had been talking about getting her own place, closer to the training facility and away from the watchful eye of her mother. You didn't realised she was including you in this equation. Causing a fight to break out between the two of you.

"Why are you being so closed off nena?" Shed had enough, you could tell by her tone that she was annoyed.

"I don't know what you're talking about Alexia."

"You keep calling me that. You never call me Alexia. It's either Lex or Lexi. So tell me what's going on?

"You're leaving ok. You're leaving me behind and I keep thinking that this will keep happening. You will keep moving on to bigger things and I will stay here. You will leave because everyone leaves." The last sentence you spoke quietly, tears spilling from your eyes, refusing to look up at Alexia.

"Oh nena no. No!! You are coming too. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear to you. I'm not leaving you behind. WE are moving. We are starting our adult life TOGETHER. I'm sorry I made you feel this way and I'm sorry you were too embarrassed to say something. I love you and I don't want to be without you." She held your face tightly in her hands. Wiping the tears with her thumbs. You felt small under the cradle of her large hands.

A few weeks passed and you and Lexi moved into the apartment. It felt weird being away from Eli and Alba after living there for so long. It was finally just you and Lexi. In your own home. Home.

After you had turned 18, Ronnie took you to the sex shop. It was overwhelming and exciting. You managed to buy a few things, with the help of Ronnie. You wanted to add things to sex with Lex but you were slightly embarrassed and scared about it. Little did you know that her and Jenni had done the same thing, Lex was also feeling the same way.

You were very comfortable with your sexuality but you thought this was something that you could add. After you'd bought it, you watch porn to see what you should be doing and it seemed easy enough. After a few busy days with friends and family helping you move and unpack, it was finally just you and Lexi.

this started heating up quickly, making out on the couch, Lexi's hands grazed over your boobs, moaning she used this moment to slip her tongue into your mouth. Her hands continued to travel down, stopping at your the top of your shorts.

"Lex wait"

"What's wrong? You don't want this? Oh my god, I'm so sorry Ana, I didn't...." She was panicking a little. It was cute

"Stop lex I do. I just bought some things but if you don't want to use them we don't have too I'm happy either way honestly", she starts laughing, "yeah okay just forget it. It's silly."

"No no! I'm laughing because I bought stuff too and I wanted to ask you about them!"

"Show and tell time?" Lex threw her head back and laughed. Oh how you loved that sound. She got off you and made her way to her backpack, you pulled the bag out of the drawer and dumped it all on the bed, Lex following suit with her backpack. Slowly going through everything you both decided on two vibrators first. You had time to use the rest. It felt a little awkward going back to making out knowing what was to come but you completely trusted Alexia and were ready.

"I want to taste you before anything ok nena?"

You moaned loudly as her hands made quick work to undress you. Feeling her lips make their way over your throat and down to your boobs, sucking and biting all over. That would definitely leave a mark but you didn't care. All you cared about was how good it felt. She finally gave your nipples some attention, sucking and playing with them.

"I love it when you're loud baby"

That just egged you on even more. She made her way further down, kissing every part of your body, your muscles flexing Everytime she did. As she got face to face with your pussy, she looked up at you asking for permission, after a quick nod she made herself comfortable. Sending a Long lick through your folds.

"Holy fuck Lex"

"You taste so good. I'll never get over this." She kept licking your clit, slowly adding in one finger, then two, then a third. She let you adjust and you begged her to make you cum.

"I want to put the vibrator in you nena. Can I? If you don't like it or it hurts I'll take it straight out okay"

"Mmhm please lex. I need it" you begged her. Slowly she put it in, moving it in and out of your pussy. You watched her, she was staring in amazement, licking her lips as the toy disappeared into you.

"Fuck this is so hot Ana"

"Please lex more, please!"

She understood and turned the vibrations one, thrusting into you fast and lowering her tongue onto you clit. She knew you were close, you knew you were close.

"Alexia I'm going to cum. Holy fuck please keep going"

"Let go baby. Cum for me. Cum on my mouth my pretty girl"

You let go. Coming on her tongue, she slowly got up, getting you water and cleaning you with a wet rag. As much as Lex loved fucking you, she loved looking after you during your post orgasm haze. She cuddled up next to you, holding you and telling you how much she loved you. This was what you wanted all your life. She was your home.

You and Lex settled in, hosting game nights every month, having dinner parties with your close friends. It was great. You'd still go to Eli's house for dinner every Friday that you could. The season kept going and Barca was mainly winning, that was until the last 3 games of the season. For whatever reason, the team couldn't pull a win. No matter how hard you tried it wasn't happening.

You and Ronnie had received call ups for the 2016 Olympics, Alexia and Jenni missed out with Spain but nonetheless you were all incredibly excited. Jenni and Alexia decided last minute that the four of you would go on holiday before having to leave for camps. Of course you and Ronnie agreed. Jetting off to Ibiza to enjoy the calm before the storm.

Ronnie had recently broken up with her boyfriend, saying it was too hard since he was still in Australia. You knew it was partly true but you also knew Ronnie. You knew when she was lying or not telling the whole story, and you knew she wasn't telling you it all. What you didn't know was why.

But you'd find out on the trip. That's for shre