Chapter 18

Ibiza is always great. You rented a house with a pool, the group of four turned into a group of 8, with Leila, Mapi, Virginia and Lola joining. You didn't mind at all, the girls were the funnest to be around. You and Lexi made a deal, from 9am-3pm was time for you two, then the morning and evening were for the girls.

Pretty sure everyone, expect you and Alexia had spent the week pretty much drunk. You two kept to your word and were out of the villa most days. Going hiking, shopping or just at the beach. It was a great time and definitely the relaxation that was needed.

On day three of the trip, you'd go back upstairs after coming back from hiking with Lexi. She was downstairs talking to Vir and Lola, you thought it was the perfect time to go have a quick shower. After gathering everything that was needed, you walked straight into the bathroom not even thinking about knocking since you thought all the girls were downstairs. Boy were you wrong. Very fucking wrong.

As soon as you opened the door you saw Jenni on her knees, head buried between Ronnie's legs. For whatever reason, instead of turning around and walking away, you screamed. Bloody murder screamed. Everyone rang upstairs so fast and Ronnie did the best she could to get herself dressed as quick as possible. You weren't mad at them, girls are better right. You were just in shock. Ronnie was freaking out and kept saying how sorry she was. Mapi and Leila were laughing, you just stood. Frozen. Lex took charge and pulled you into the room you were staying in.

Ronnie never told you she was into women. You told her everything, she was the person you'd turn to about sex with Lex, or how to navigate a relationship yet she didn't trust you with this? It hurt more the longer you thought about it. You weren't mad at her but hurt. She confused the two when she saw you. Jenni and Ronnie were in their room, Ronnie pacing back and forth freaking out about you being mad at her. You did end up talking to Ronnie, not that night because you were too upset and didn't want to say something you regretted. She explained that it wasn't girls she was into, it was Jenni.

Everyone was chill after you and Ron spoke, you'd continue on your holiday, spending the majority of the rest of the trip by the pool. No one really wanted to go clubbing so we all relaxed.

Once back in Barcelona, Ronnie told you absolutely everything about her and Jenni. How it started, how it was going, she was asking you and Lexi for advice on the whole wlw situation. She didn't want to fuck it up with Jenni because she liked her a lot. You were scared for Ronnie, not wanting her to get hurt. Jenni was Lex's best friend and Ronnie yours.  You knew if they broke up, it would be awkward between the lot of you.

It added to your anxiety, it was no one's fault. You just couldn't stop thinking about how Jenni and Ronnie ending could ruin you and Lex, it was selfish but you were deeply concerned. When you'd mentioned it to alexia, she understood but promised it wouldn't ruin anything. A short time later, Jenni and Ronnie went public with their relationship. Posting it on instagram for the fans to see. They were shocked, convinced that Ronnie had gotten in the middle of Alexia and Jenni, there had never been an Alexia and Jenni, but you and Lexi weren't public so who were they to know that. It was something you had both agreed on. Not for any specific reason, mainly just that you were both private people and you barely used social media as it was.

After a few weeks back, you and Ronnie had to leave and head to camp. Australia headed straight to Brazil. There were multiple bug safety meetings every few days. Reminding everyone of the rules, you had to stay in groups, with your guide, no going to the "dangerous" areas and no going out at night unless with security. Jenni and Lex weren't able to come over this time, but every night you'd FaceTime Lex and she'd send you photos of her family watching your games in your jerseys. It made it all worth it in the end.