Chapter 9

2012

True to their word, Jaume and Eli took me to the house. It was an eerie feeling. Did I love this place? No. But this is where Dom put us back together. Made us the small family that we are. Or rather were. 

I headed to my room to grab everything I could need. There was no timeline on how long I'd be gone so I wanted to take everything. Once back at the Putellas-Segura home, Alba and Alexia helped me unpack my bags. Hanging up  and folding my clothes, putting my photo frames around. Slowly it came together. There were lots of laughs and fights between Alba and Alexia.

After lunch, Eli and Jaume wanted to talk to me and Alexia. They had rules, written down on a piece of paper.

                             Rules
1. Alexia or Anastasia's bedroom door must remain open when they are both inside
2. No sleeping in each others beds
3. No sex in rooms that are used by the family e.g lounge room
4. No being all over each other all the time
5. Be respectful to each other and everyone in the house.

Wow. Rule number 3 is wild. Alexia and I hadn't even had sex yet.

Eli then slid over two books. One for Alexia and one for me.

How to safety have sex as a lesbian.

"Mum what the hell!" Alexia said what I was thinking out loud.

"I, we, just want to make sure that you're both being safe and consenting to everything. Neither of us know about lesbian sex so I googled and found these books. We can't stop you from doing it."

Alexia left the table first. Leaving her book behind. I sat there awkwardly. I was intrigued. Obviously I wanted to have sex with Lexi. She's hot as hell. When I got up from the table, I left my book there too. Making a note to get it once everyone else was in bed for the night.

That's exactly what I did. After I said goodnight to Lexi and everyone else, I quietly made my way downstairs and got the book. It was pretty graphic if I'm being honest. Some of the positions are weird.

For the next few days Lexi was being weird. Not her usually cuddly self. I knew it was because of the conversation with her parents. I cornered her in the kitchen when her parents left to go grocery shopping.

"Lex talk to me. What's going on in that head of yours?"

"We haven't had sex...." She says shyly.

"Ah yeah well I know that?" I am so confused.

"Do you not want to? I want to but I don't know what you want and I don't want to pressure you because you're in control of your body and I love you and.. and-"  she was spiralling. Her insecurities and anxiety coming through.

"Lex stop. Look at me. I want to have sex with you. I do. Honestly up until I read that book I didn't know how to. I know it's sounds silly but I never even imagined being with a girl, let alone having sex with one!" You both softly laugh.

We left it at that. Both knowing that we wanted each other in the most intimate way. I was nervous though. I went back through to book, making notes on the 'right' way to do things. You were almost 16 and still hadn't had sex. Had alexia? Surely? She's 3.5 years older than you.

The season continued on. The same routine of going with Alexia and her dad back to their house. Him taking you every morning. Dom was in jail, they said for about 6 months. You kind of didn't want him to get out. You liked this life you were living.

Alexia's birthday was coming up and you knew what you were going to give her. You got some new cleats, a pair of Air Force 1s, some new perfume and yourself. You decided tonight was the night. After dinner with her family and friends you were going to go to your house. You knew it would be empty and it would be the best place for it.

You told Alexia and her parents you forgot something you needed at your place, Alexia offered to drive you after dinner and her parents agreed. The plan was set. Survive dinner and then go have sex. For the first time. Dinner and cake went by fast, you were all wrapped up in conversation.

After saying goodbye to everyone, you and Lex made the walk back to her car. Being told we had to be back at 11.30 for curfew. That gave us 3 hours. You were nervous the whole drive over. Thoughts riddled your mind. What if she didn't really want this? What if now that she's a year older she doesn't even want you? You didn't even notice you pulled up to your house or that Alexia turned the car off.

"Querido, what's wrong?" Her loving eyes looked at you as she held her face in your hands.

"Nothing, nothing. I promise! I hope tonight has been special for you. You deserve it and so much more."

You made a move for the door, she followed close behind. Once in the house you stopped for a minute. The stale air, the depressing aura. Maybe this wasn't the best place for this. You dragged Alexia through your house and into your room. Making her sit in the bed, you remained standing. Staring at her.

"I didn't actually forget something here. I bought you here because... um... well I want to have sex with you and we can't do that at your parents house."

She smiled at you. The big goofy smile she does when she's super happy. Pulling you into her, she kisses you.

"Every birthday I spend with you will be the best birthday ever. I love you so much. If at any point you want to stop or something feels weird or you just want to go slower, please tell me. I'm not going to be mad or sad or anything ok!"

You did it. You had sex with Lex. She made you feel so good, so loved and cared for. It was messy and hard but you loved it because you did it with her. As you left the house you made sure to grab a couple of books for when her parents asked what you forgot. You made it back way before curfew. Feeling like you were on cloud 9. As you said your good nights and did your nighttime routine, you felt like every thing would finally be okay.

You had the girl. You had a safe, warming, loving house to sleep in and you had your soccer.

/////////////////////////////////
A/N

just an fyi I won't be writing smut while Anastasia is under 18. It'll be suggested that they have sex but nothing else will be said.

Moving forward most chapters will be about a year, until the 2019/2020 season.

Also the book is fake. Some details maybe wrong but just use your imagination.