Chapter 2

It wasn't far from Seongnam, where the hospital was located, to my parents' house.

The taxi didn't run very far, but the apartment complex I missed was already starting to come into view.

Even though I was tired of it more than I missed it.

"Thank you. Sir."

As soon as I got home, the first thing I did was change the password on the front door lock.

Sooner or later, greedy relatives come in.

The wealth of a person in a vegetative state is enough to make relatives turn.

Well, some people have already rolled their eyes.

Ri-ing- ri-ing-

[Uncle] (father's sister's husband)

He is truly a consistent gentleman.

He's always the first to call people when he hasn't even come to visit me because they live far away in the countryside.

If he can't keep in touch, he's a bad person who picks the door lock and comes in.

Because of this person, I need to change to a security door lock that ordinary businesses cannot open.

If I just say this, it may seem like my relatives are being overly greedy, but that's actually not the case.

Originally, when someone becomes a vegetative state, property rights go to the guardian.

There are cases where the guardian appointed by the family court is the child's.......

'Because I'm legally a minor.'

Even minors suspected of having PTSD after being involved in a car accident with their parents.

There is no way the family court would appoint me as a guardian.

So, until my third life, I had to live a life where I only received pocket money from adults.

Fortunately, that pocket money starts to run out over time.

But there is a way.

There is a way to do anything.

Especially for regressors.

Ri-ing- ri-ing-

I threw my cell phone, which kept ringing, on the sofa and headed to my parents' room.

Then I turned on the computer and sold off all the stocks my father had bought.

I'm not allowed to manage my parents' assets yet, but this kind of behavior won't have a negative impact on my future.

No, even if there are negative effects.......

-Sale completed.

-Sale completed.

-Sale completed.

I can't stand this.

Father, why on earth did you buy these stocks?

The stocks I just sold are all the stocks that fell the most in 2017.

Not even a decline, but a plunge.

With the money from selling my father's stocks, I bought the stocks that my mother had purchased.

Because my mother bought all the stocks that rose the most in 2017.

When my father wakes up, I think I'll have to convince him to accept my allowance from now on.

I may never be able to see that again.

"...... shit."

After that, I continued to identify, organize, and classify my parents' assets.