Chapter 78

Damn Idol Episode 78

* * *

I nodded as I watched Koo Tae-hwan go on stage.

Koo Tae-hwan will do well.

Because he understands exactly what I want, and he has the ability to make it happen.

So, the member whose training was the easiest so far was Koo Tae-hwan.

That's not to say that others couldn't do it.

For the past 15 days, the members of 3Months 100Days have worked really hard to handle directing.

It's also thanks to me that I taught them well.

However, it is difficult to put in this much effort just for that.

Especially this time, there were many points where effort was forced without detailed explanation due to time constraints.

It was surprising that the members followed along silently even in such a situation.

I don't know why they have this kind of trust in me.

Even if you show overwhelming talent, you don't always get this kind of response.

So I wanted to return the favor.

So that those who work hard until the end can achieve good results.

And now.

The stage of <I'm Gonna Die> has begun where you can see the results.

Koo Tae-hwan's voice is heard after the short prelude.

I didn't know

in your eyes

meaning and significance

The calm, low-pitched melody immediately catches the ear.

It seems like he is expressing the calm before the storm right before a collision, or he seems to be barely able to control his anger and speak with a shred of reason.

Koo Tae-hwan has definitely risen in the water.

The reason Koo Tae-hwan's training went smoothly is not because there was a small amount of practice.

This is because he did not experience trial and error leading in the wrong direction.

There are many areas in which a singer's talent is evaluated.

Natural tone, rich vocal volume, wide vocal range... ... .

However, from my perspective, as I learned the training methodology through repeated regressions, there is one talent that is most important.

That's right, direction.

Those whose skills improve in direct proportion to the amount of practice.

If these people learn 1, their skills will increase by 1, and if they learn 2, their skills will increase by 2.

At first glance, growth may seem slow.

So-called geniuses tend to improve their skills by 10 if they learn 1.

But that's a short-term story.

What happens if you try for 1 year, 5 years, and 10 years?

Those who have a straight, upward direction will eventually stand at the top.

Koo Tae-hwan has this talent.

Plus, he has a talent for rhythm.

Then your lips