Chapter 16

Damn Idol Episode 16

1. Han Sion 40 points

2. Onsaemiro 35 points

3. Kim Hae-un 33 points

4. Nam Seong-il 32 points

5. Lee Ion 32 points

6. Sim Joo-wan 30 points

7. Kim Seong-woo 28 points

8. Choi Jae-seong 27 points

9. Koo Tae-hwan 25 points

10. Park Seong-ju 25 points

This is absurd.

If you're going to show it like this anyway, is there any reason to call out each person's score?

"As previously announced, you can choose the order of the next contest according to your ranking in the pre-mission."

Order, I don't know what's so important that we're making such a fuss.

Anyway, the results will be based on ability or the logic of viewership ratings.

Blue continued to explain the upcoming contest, but I kept complaining to myself.

Then I realized.

"... ... ah."

I am not mentally sound right now.

I was unable to completely escape from the state of emotional overload I had been in just a moment ago.

It's not good if this situation continues.

I need to calm down quickly... ... .

How do I solve it?

"Now then, the first place contestant, Han Sion. Please choose the order of this contest."

"I'll do it first."

"... ... The first one?"

"yes. forefront. The very first."

Screaming sounds come from all over the place.

Especially during the pre-mission, it is heard especially loudly by the participants who are on stage behind me.

But, it doesn't matter to me, right?

"Are you sure you want to go first?"

"sure."

I guess I'm a bad guy.

Seeing the contestants crying makes me feel better.

*      *      *

The first stage of this contest is the solo song mission.

If you look at it this way, it doesn't seem to be much different from the pre-mission other than singing an entire song.

"If this were like a national singer audition, I wouldn't have asked anything of you."

In this contest, judges are involved in song selection.

"I would have just let them sing what they wanted to sing and applauded."

Blue, who was selected as my mentor, continues.

"But Sion. This is an idol audition, right?"

"yes."

"So you have to show me the dance."

"Are you saying I should sing another idol's song?"

"I think the expression 'seniors' song' would be more appropriate for broadcasting?"