Chapter 43

Damn Idol Episode 43

For a moment, the screen showing the participants' faces flickered, and the order of the match came to mind.

1. Main dancer-Choi Jae-seong VS Ilevel

2. Subvocal - Han Sion VS Ready

3. Lead Vocal - Koo Tae-hwan VS Fade

4. Lead Vocal - Lee Ion VS CU

5. Main Vocal - On Saemi-ro VS Juyeon

Even in Choi Se-hee's opinion, the order of the contest was reasonable.

The main dancer with the most visual attractions (assuming that dancing is the main thing) wins first, followed by the competition in that order: sub vocalist, lead vocalist, and main vocalist.

Idol groups that have accumulated a bit of experience at some point no longer distinguish skills based on position.

The lead vocalist of a group known as entertainment idols even filmed a YouTube content asking for advice, saying, 'Don't I sing better than the main vocalist?'

In fact, he even took over the singer's spot in the next activity song.

That's why, when an idol group is active for a long time, there are many cases where the level is leveled upward at some point.

But the rookie group is different.

Since new groups have not shown anything yet, the public's tastes do not intervene in the evaluation, and the area of ​​showmanship does not come into play.

It can only be decided by the dispassionate evaluation of experts.

but... ... .

'Why is he a sub-vocalist?'

Choi Se-hee remembers Han Si-on as being good at music.

I don't know if he's good at singing, but it was definitely very nice to listen to.

Moreover, except for Juyeon and On Saemi-ro, I think his singing skills were top-tier.

'Was the song you sang back then a special move?'

That is often the case.

These are people who only cut one or two songs throughout their trainee days.

Choi Se-hee was thinking that way, and after Blue's brief presentation, the contest began.

"It's nice that there is no waiting time."

The competition between the main dancers that started like that was, of course, centered around dancing.

The first to perform on stage was Choi Jaeseong, the youngest member of 3 Months & 100 Days.

[Main dancer-Choi Jae-seong VS Ilevel]

Choi Jae-seong covered a song by the boy group <Airplay>, which was at its peak about four years ago, and it was a song that became famous for its difficult acrobatic choreography.

It is not easy to cover a stage with acrobatic synchronized dance on your own.

However, Choi Jaesung completed the stage quite convincingly.

He sang with a sense of stability while dancing, and his original solo dance during the part where the group dance was included was quite impressive.

He got along well with the back dancers who came in after the creative solo dance.

"It is okay? The face is cute too."

"Then add one point to the pork belly Dor?"

"Not to that extent. Almost?"