Chapter 80. Final performance at CUN

Damn Idol Episode 80

-The sound of instruments reminiscent of a beautiful beach and a melody like a breeze shaking palm trees.

A sentence commonly used to describe a tropical house.

<Three Months and One Hundred Days> was also a tropical house.

However, the audience could not picture the peaceful scenery of an exotic beach.

Instead, another image comes to mind.

Choi Jae-sung is sprawled out on one side and Koo Tae-hwan is blankly observing the members.

Han Si-on is taking pictures on his MacBook and On Sae-miro is singing next to him.

Even Lee Ion brings something to drink.

Strangely enough, it reminded them of the image of 3 Months and 100 Days that was shown on the VCR.

As Koo Tae-hwan's song continued, the light surrounding him began to grow bigger.

Koo Tae-hwan's light finally reached Choi Jae-seong's light, who was standing next to him.

Two lights merge into one, with an effect like two water droplets colliding.

The moment when the stage becomes a little brighter and the marimba sound becomes clearer.

Choi Jaeseong started singing.

sweet taste

Hovering at the tip of my nose

Choi Jaesung showed exactly why he likes Tropical House the most.

The feeling of running without hesitation barefoot on the white sandy beach created by Han Sion.

The vibe of the introduction created by Koo Tae-hwan is received and delivered as is.

In fact, Han Si-On always felt disappointed by Choi Jae-Sung's talent.

But that's only because he's a regressor who needs to sell 200 million copies.

The team also needs people like Choi Jae-seong.

Just as there is no soccer team with 11 strikers, there is no team where everyone is the main character.

There is a need for someone to maintain balance.

That was Choi Jae-seong in Three Months and One Hundred Days.

Of course, there was a possibility that Choi Jae-seong would feel dissatisfied with this role.

You may want a slightly fancier location.

But at least not on stage now.

Han Sion, and On Saemiro.

It was because he believed in how outstanding his brothers would be after him.

like you said

This moment, not forever

The light on the stage becomes brighter.

When 3 Months and One Hundred Days, who had only been making light movements, started making serious movements, cheers erupted.

Although the dance is based on a shuffle, it doesn't feel excessive.

It's closer to the feeling of playing around.

Still, the sharp angles and timing made it fun to watch.

at the end of this time

send greetings