Chapter 106

Damn Idol Episode 106

The music competition among first-tier boy groups that clashed in this atmosphere was also interesting.

Looking at the results alone, NOP took first place, beating Drop Out.

However, the firepower is not overwhelming.

If a mistake were made, the difference in indicators was such that Selfish could have risen to first place again.

In response, Drop Out's fandom mocked NOP's fandom by comparing it to a song that was released 10 days after its release.

On the other hand, NOP's fandom countered that even if that wasn't the case, the result would have been the same.

It was a time of tense competitive atmosphere and a war of nerves beneath the surface.

At this point, an issue arose.

-Isn't Resume good?

-ㅇㅇㅇ Why can't the music be released?

-The number of views of the video that was extracted from the sound source and added to the Coming Up Next video was 300,000 when I saw it yesterday.

-I'm going to download that video.

-Eh? why??

-I heard they got a call saying that they used the M Show video as they wanted.

-Wow, they are 쌩쇼 (extremely excited and going crazy without any valid reason) and even have no fucking sense.

-ㄹㅇ (for real)  It's not 쌩쇼 for nothing.

-Three Months and 100 Days Jacon reached 1.8 million hearts.

-Wow, how many views are there?

-Han Sion seems to be a true genius. He may seem like a bit of a jerk, but he definitely has sales skills.

-ㅇㅇㅇ and he's got a lot of talent around him seeing Resume.

-One of them is me. To be honest, I didn't believe it was 100% his own song during CUN lol.

People were starting to take interest in <Resume>, the song that 3 Months and 100 Days released in episode 1 of Jacon.

Of course, it did not receive the same enthusiastic support as <Seoul Town Punk>, <Crossroads>, and <Three Months and 100 Days>.

The sound source has not been registered, and there is no halo effect from Coming Up Next.

Since there was no backstory, it was not easy to create killer content.

However, the fact that interest continued despite this meant that the musical power was strong.

Radio Head is considered a band that permeated the Britpop era.

Their representative song <Creep>.

<Creep> is a song that everyone knows, but not many people know how the song became successful.

At the time of its release, <Creep> received a lot of criticism for its overly gloomy lyrics and atmosphere.

The magazine NME wrote a negative article, and BBC Radio 1 blacklisted it for having a negative impact on the public.

Unlike the Korean music industry, which is centered on music broadcasting, the music industry in Western countries is centered on radio airplay.

So being blacklisted by a radio station was essentially the same as saying that the song's life was over.