Chapter 48

Damn Idol Episode 48

Album 5. First broadcast

"Guys, what if you're still practicing!"

We were in the middle of stage practice when the youngest writer ran in and made a fuss, so we headed to the shower room.

I heard that reactions were being filmed for the first broadcast, but I forgot.

This is all because of the environment.

Pocheon is sparsely populated due to the surrounding area being controlled.

A lodging where stage practice and training are repeated all day long.

A mounted camera that can be seen wherever you go.

Because these elements are mixed together as a holy trinity, it feels like filming 24 hours a day.

We're already filming and we're filming again?

I forgot about it because I thought about it like that.

Well, maybe it's because I was concentrating and practicing.

I washed up as quickly as possible, got my dorm makeup done (a word I learned from Choi Jae-seong), and when I arrived at the public lobby, the take scene was already on standby.

"Forgive me for being late!"

I shouted loudly and sat down.

Some of the 3 Months & 100 Days members can be seen giving a greeting to the Takescene members sitting next to them.

They have never communicated with Take Scene, but there are some of the other members who they have become quite close with.

In particular, I often saw Reddy and Ilevel, who seemed to have good personalities, chatting with Lee Ion and Choi Jae-seong.

I also have no regrets about take scene, except for fade.

But I have no desire to become friends.

It may not be possible due to the broadcast structure, but my current goal is to beat take scene and debut.

"Everyone came, right?"

There seemed to be no other presenter for the first broadcast's reactions, so PD Kang Seok-woo, wearing glasses, appeared.

"Time really flies, doesn't it? The first broadcast is already approaching."

"yes!"

"I'm looking forward to it!"

"To celebrate the first broadcast, I have a gift for you. Because you've been working hard to manage it... ... . The trainers will take care of it this time, right?"

When PD Kang Seok-woo said that and looked at the fitness trainers, the trainers sighed and nodded.

Soon, we were handed a premium lunch box from a certain brand, armed with pork rib steak.

Since there is still some time until the broadcast anyway, they are saying that we should film PPL or something.

Wow... ... .

I just pretended to eat.

The trainers smiled sweetly and nodded in front of the camera, but behind the scenes, they warned me not to swallow.

Chewed, laughed, and spit out.

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

Even for me, who has no aversion to diet management, this is a bit of a struggle.

There was definitely a delicious feeling in my mouth, but I couldn't swallow it.