Chapter 91

Damn Idol Episode 91

* * *

<Abyss Detector>.

This is the title of the entertainment show I will be appearing on today.

It's a very popular program, so I think I remember watching it, but it's not an entertainment show I remember clearly.

I sent them a call while monitoring what entertainment show would be most appropriate for me to appear in right now.

Currently, it is not easy for me to appear on entertainment shows.

I don't know what is going on inside M Show or how much CEO Choi Dae-ho has moved.

But at least the horse would have come full circle.

3 Months and One Hundred Days hit Lion in the back, and CEO Choi Dae-ho is gritting his teeth.

In this situation, there is no entertainment program that would allow me or 3 Months and One Hundred Days to appear.

But the abyss detector is a little special.

It's not because it's a YouTube entertainment show.

YouTube content does not necessarily avoid the influence of vested industrial interests.

If the content cast and production crew are within the industry, they are bound to be influenced by vested interests.

And <Abyss Detector> is an insider entertainment show.

The production team is an outsourced studio that also works with public broadcasters, and two of the three MCs are stars who became popular on TV.

In other words, it was a program where CEO Choi Dae-ho's influence was fully evident.

Nevertheless, the reason I knew I would be recruited was because... ... .

"nice to meet you. Mr. Han Si-on."

"hello."

"Wow, you really came? When I first heard it from the production crew, I thought it was a lie."

This was because the format of this program was so huge that it was difficult to recruit.

There is only one content.

Lie detector.

This is not about clumsily raising your hand to check your pulse or body temperature.

They said that they use more advanced equipment than that used by the Korean police, and that they use the same or better equipment than that used by the FBI or CIA.

So, as soon as I entered the filming set, a huge lie detector grabbed my attention.

Oh, but it's somewhat familiar.

I think I saw it before when I was called to the FBI.

I don't know if it's exactly the same, but it's similar?

With that in mind, I exchanged greetings with the MCs.

Jo Taehoon, Chae Myungho.

Although they have faded now, they are the ones who were responsible for weekend entertainment 5-6 years ago when public broadcasting was king.

Jo Tae-hoon is entering his second heyday by completely moving his base to YouTube.

These are people that would be nice to see well.

Oh, the other MC is a technician rather than a host.

He was a person who used a lie detector and occasionally appeared on current affairs programs and entertainment shows as a criminal profiling expert.