Chapter 28

Damn Idol Episode 28

Jo Ki-jeong was slightly embarrassed.

Compared to the drums, keyboard, and bass that worked together by rotating the bars, I was not given time.

I think Han Si-on was probably drunk and started singing without realizing it.

But it wasn't a big problem.

Jo Ki-jeong was the original singer and composer of <Under the Streetlight>.

In this song, no matter how you play it, it will be accepted.

The intentionally boring development of the original song does not fit here.

The keyboard has already poured out such a provocative melody that it will only be buried.

It would be better if the keyboard and guitar competed.

'This is the beauty of improvisation.'

Jo Ki-jeong, thinking that, played the guitar as if possessed by something.

Listening to Han Si-on's voice.

Laid down with less color bleeding

Why is the shadow orange?

The drums remain firmly in place, and the keyboard rushes out first.

The guitar competes with the keyboard, and the bass supports all sounds.

Han Si-on's voice covers it.

Jo Ki-jeong gradually fell in love with the performance while listening to the sound.

I don't know what happened, but the sound is absolutely perfect.

It's balanced, as if four people read the score in advance and guessed it together.

Furthermore... ... .

Han Si On's singing is so beautiful.

Stand - wudu - kunny

Under the street lights, orange

Jo Ki-jeong was not the only one who felt this sentiment.

Kang Seok-woo, who was listening blankly, was also surprised.

This is a completely different song.

It's not the original song sung by Jo Ki-jeong, nor is it Han Si-on's version of Under the Streetlights.

To be precise, it seems like a new performance was added to the song sung by Han Si-on.

It fits like it's original clothes.

"good... ... ."

It was a song that caught attention, like someone muttering.

It has a slightly different feel from today's pop music, but songs like this don't age.

Meanwhile, the song arrived at PRE-HOOK.

That moment.

Bang bang.

Han Sion struck the keyboard hard, making an intentionally dissonant sound.

You and Me-

Under the streetlight!

The drums and keyboards suddenly stopped, but the guitar and bass did not.

There was only a second or so between the drums and keyboard, but I was waiting for something.

A very strong refrain that goes behind the margin.

Han Si-on's voice burst out.

two people-!