Chapter 105

Damn Idol Episode 105

Moreover, the group itself was not promoted with special moves.

Rather, it's closer to promoting Han Sion and making excuses.

Looking at the video, it seemed like they were preparing a song called <Resume>, but this song will be difficult to register on music sites.

Of course, it won't be blocked forever.

Neither the Eumjeohyup nor the Eumsanhyeop will do anything that leaves concrete evidence of unfair practices.

>음저협 (Eum Jeo Hyup) → 일본음악저작권협회 = Japan Music Copyright Association
>음산협 (Eum San Hyup) →한국음반산업협회 = Korea Record Industry Association

However, registration can be delayed as much as possible.

It can be as short as 1 month or as long as 4 months.

By then, there will be enough time for the buzz gained through this issue to dissipate.

Thinking like that made me feel more at ease.

From the perspective of a producer who creates an idol group, the reason marketing is difficult is not because of topicality.

Short-term buzz can be created as much as you like.

The important thing is that the topic has continuity.

It doesn't matter what it is.

A personal fancam creates a buzz, a variety show explodes, Hemeco (hair, makeup & coordination) shown on a variety show creates a buzz, a cross-edited video explodes... ... .

It is more important for small topics to explode in a continuous cycle than for a big topic to explode all at once.

Only then can you achieve stardom.

So this issue of 3 Months and 100 Days is not that big of a deal.

It will end as a short-term hot topic, and the end of the issue will be 'Dropout VS NOP'.

After reaching a conclusion, Choi Dae-ho called Team Leader Park, his closest associate.

"I ask the media to only talk about Han Si-on. Not three months and one hundred days, but one story. I especially hope the story about Jakon doesn't come out."

"You mean to narrow down the scope of the issue, right? Like composing music?"

"that's right."

"We are receiving a lot of inquiries from fans asking about 3 Months and 100 Days. They were asking about whether there is a contract."

"hmm... ... ."

It's probably because of what this clever bastard said in Jakon.

[Because both are my songs. As you know, we don't have a company, so we're desperate for copyright revenue... ... .]

The nuance is very subtle.

It might sound like you're in a difficult situation because you don't have a company.

But that's it.

These smart guys are naturally very timid, and Han Si-on couldn't go any further than that.

If he was going to hit us hard, he should have even said that Lion Entertainment is persecuting them.

In other words, Han Sion is also leaving the final hole open.