Chapter 104

Damn Idol Episode 104

* * *

The idol community was in an uproar.

When people who were watching Jackon of Three Months and One Hundred Days started posting posts that bordered on the wall, even those who weren't particularly interested started sticking around.

And everyone was shocked.

-Mumumumumumumumumumo crazy!

-Omg, that's ridiculous.

-Selfish's music score is crazy right now, but it was composed by Han Si-ion???

-omg. Has Drop Out ever used an outside composer for the title song?

-None, not even once. Except for the respectable first album, there really is nothing.

-Wow, fuckinggreat twist. So Han Si-on said that three months and one hundred days is better. Because both are composed by Han Si-on.

-ㅁㅊ I haven't watched Jakon, but aren't you guys doing hidden cameras? A rookie idol wrote the title song for Drop Out?

-It's legit (slang). Wow, that's why Drop Out appeared on Jacon.

-The grades are amazing. I think it's worth it. We need to get a follow-up song too.

-ㅅㅂ I was wondering how Waste Out came up with a song like this, and it turned out that it was a song written by our Godgi.

-LOL Just looking at it, I can tell you're a NOP fan. Belittling dropout while overating Han Sion lol.

-Me? It's not?

-Then, fuck NOP.

-Why do you curse at other groups?

- Haha, NOP's new song was released today, but what should we do~ If this jacon starts to spread again, more Selfish related will pop up.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hey, Dreaming really like Han Si-onㅋㅋㅋ I kept my mouth shut and be patient just for this one shot lol.

-You were swearing not long ago.

-I didn't know you were GodgokSingernim.

In an instant, articles about organizing were posted and began to spread through the general community.

-----

<Selfish> and <Three Months and 100 Days> are both composed by Han Si-one.

However, it is said that <Three Months and 100 Days> was composed by Han Si-on with help from team members.

So, there was a perception that a song made together by five people should be better than a song made by himself.

That's why he answered that way at the abyss detector  haha.

Wow, this is a rare twist.

-Is this true?

-Aren't Han Sion fans just delusional?

-ㄴㄴ You can watch it now by going to YouTube and going to the 3 Months and 100 Days official channel. Drop Out appears on Jacon and speaks directly.

---

In fact, it was an issue where it was unclear which direction the issue would turn if Selfish's performance was even slightly worse.

There has never been a history of a junior idol making a title song for a senior idol.

Dropout's fandom could have hated it, and the public could have ridiculed it.