Chapter 63

Damn Idol Episode 63

Still, it's not that I really disliked Eddie.

Until a few days ago, I was suffering from severe regression depression, but my mood changed when I heard that Eddie was coming as a judge.

It's so absurd to see such crazy behavior.

"Edward!"

At that time, the Go PD, that is, PD Kim Dal-in, approached and whispered something to Eddie.

Eddie shrugged and greeted me before disappearing, and this time PD Kim spoke to me.

"Han Sion participant."

"yes."

"If you talk too much in private with the judges, it may cause anxiety in other teams about a biased decision."

No, why are you doing this to me?

It was Eddie who came and spoke to me.

"I will be careful."

"And Way From Flowers wants to film content together. What do you think?"

"Is it like a talk show?"

"No. <Beads Live> is a YouTube content that links together hit songs and sings them live. They want to use Han Si-on as a special feature."

If that's the case, that's fine.

It will be one step closer to debut.

I can show a proper live performance to those who say my singing skills are good.

"I will appear."

"yes. For your information, our filming team will also follow."

"All right."

It's rare for auditionees to appear on other entertainment programs, but if the circumstances are right, there's nothing wrong with that.

Well, besides, it's a YouTube content.

While I was thinking that, PD Kim Dal-in was pacing around me even though the story was over.

I looked at him wondering if he had more to say, and suddenly he held out a piece of paper.

"Just one autograph... ... ."

Where has the person who was talking about biased judgment just now gone?

I guess this is why PD Kang Seok-woo called him an torturer.

>고문관 Go mun gwan = Advisor or torturer = used as a teasing term to refer to a person who makes others laugh by acting immaturely or clumsy. That's why he is called Go PD.

As I was signing autographs, the staff motioned for me to quickly get on the bus.

Today was the day when the Coming Up Next participants have a photo shoot.

They said we couldn't take a pictorial in Pocheon, so we went to a studio somewhere in Apgujeong.

"Everyone on board!"

When I got on the bus with the staff shouting, all the participants except me were already on board.

But perhaps because I arrived late, there aren't many seats left.

The only thing left was the seat next to Choi Jae-seong and Fade.

"Hyung."

Choi Jae-seong, who called me, tapped the seat next to him as if he had left the seat empty on purpose.