Chapter 20

Damn Idol Episode 20

He has a confident face.

Well, it's understandable

As long as you have ears, you would have been satisfied while practicing.

There is no doubt that <Slow Down> is not a song suitable for idol survival, but Koo Tae-hwan is going to do interesting things from now on.

That is, the speed of the song is increased by 1.8 times.

Yes, it's my idea.

When I actually had him sing the songs that Koo Taehwan had selected, I felt a little bored.

Still, I liked the feeling of the beat, so I recommended choosing a slow song and speeding it up, and I chose this one.

The result... ... .

"Wow, that was really cool. It's completely different from what was shown in the pre-mission."

"At first, the double-speed version was a bit awkward, but at some point, I was completely absorbed in it."

"Except for the overall sound processing being disappointing, it had enough appeal."

"Is the choreography in the chorus original? It suits the song well."

He received 33 points: 9, 8, 8, 8.

Personally, I hope Koo Tae-hwan joins Team B and takes charge of the introduction.

The introductory part should make you feel hooked as soon as you hear it, and Koo Tae-hwan has talent.

The voice is clear, but if you listen closely, it has a slightly metallic sound.

Well, let's raise our rating a bit.

While I was thinking that, my name started coming out of Koo Tae-hwan's mouth.

"So, did Han Sion participant recommend the song selection?"

"Yes, I received a lot of help."

"How did you get help? You are the same participants."

Seeing as the camera is pointed at me, it looks like the next interview will be quite long.

I think I need to talk about my stage, Flowers Bloom song selection, and Koo Tae-hwan.

Well, it's not bad.

The reason I appeared on Coming Up Next in the first place was to make my name known to the entertainment industry.

*      *      *

The main character of the tenth and final stage was Onsaemiro, whose singing ability is beyond doubt.

"The beginning was Han Sion, and the end is Onsaemiro."

"Is it Sumi Ssangwan?"

>수미쌍관 = Heads (beginning) and tails (end) are mutually related. (Poetry)

"I know, right."

The judges deep down thought that On Sae Miro had lost the spotlight because of Han Si On.

He is a talent who would have received greater praise if it were not for Han Si-on.

His singing skills are real, and his looks are flawless.

If you were to pick a flaw, you would say that his skin was vaguely tanned, probably due to a lot of outdoor activities.

"Honestly, Onsaemiro is more suitable for a boy group mebo (main vocalist)."