Chapter 59

Damn Idol Episode 59

* * *

The issue of Han Sion and Way From Flowers was so shocking, but the content of Episode 2 of Coming Up Next was quite informative.

The busking content of take scene that took place in Hongdae was interesting, and Koo Tae-hwan's stage was also interesting.

Koo Tae-hwan sang the song <Slow Down> by American R&B superstar LAZY BOY.

-The teacher and the student haha.

-Isn't that NPC the user?

-The song selection smells like Han Si-on.

Viewers did not react positively to the song selection at first, but it was different once the performance started.

Koo Tae-hwan's performance, which sped up the song by 1.8 times, was great.

[At first, the double-speed version was awkward, but at some point, I was completely absorbed in it.]

[Except for the fact that the overall sound processing was disappointing, it had enough charm.]

Along with the positive evaluation, the story of Han Sion's help was also highlighted.

Because it was Han Si-on who initially advised him to speed up the song.

-Wow, I admit it. Han Si-on has some insight.

-Did you say that Koo Tae-hwan was the best contestant after seeing this in advance?

-Isn't this better than the judges?

-No, I'm looking for the feel of Koo Tae-hwan's introduction? What is it??

In fact, by this time, some fans of Way From Flowers, who had grown tired of sarcasm, were watching Coming Up Next to catch Han Sion's pods (Making small things a big deal & criticized someone).

And so the second mission began.

[The winning team.]

Han Si-On, On Sae-Miro, Choi Jae-Sung, Kim Seong-Woo, Shim Joo-Wan.

[Losing Team.]

Koo Tae-hwan, Lee Ion, Kim Hae-un, Nam Seong-il, and Park Seong-ju.

-LOL The winning team's teamwork has already been shattered.

-?? why?

-I can picture Han Si-on and On Saemi-ro fighting and grabbing each other by the collar to sing?

-agreed. Han Si-on, that guy has art disease and doesn't seem to care at all.

-Just looking at him, it looks like he's going to have a fight with Onsaemi-ro. He's going to eat the important part as  mebo.

Way From Flowers' fans drove public opinion that way.

[Is there anyone here who is confident in rap?]

[I will do it.]

On the screen, Han Sion was supporting the rapper.

-ㅋㅋㅋ Isn't he saying he is going to do everything with Mebo and Merap?

- That's probably true haha. Since no one wanted to do merap, he decided to do it.

They tried to induce it again, but it wasn't the case at all.

[I will only rap. Because the mebo can be done by On Saemiro.]

[why? That one... ... You're better at it.]