Chapter 26

Damn Idol Episode 26

* * *

As soon as I got home, I passed out and when I opened my eyes, it was 6 PM.

I think I slept for almost 15 hours.

But I keep yawning.

"Hwaaaam."

Korean broadcasting stations are amazing.

I was told it would be a 3-day, 1-night shoot, but I had no idea it would be this hard to push it.

It's not like the United States strictly adheres to filming times, but such forced marches are rare.

With that in mind, I picked up my cell phone, and I guess I got a call from my uncle.

I received it by mistake.

-You, you bastard! When an adult calls... ... !

I pressed the call recording button on the phone I received and threw it under the blanket.

The voice is too loud and noisy.

Of course, I can avoid this by blocking, but it is a necessary process.

Attorney Choi Ji-woon will uncover the actions and intentions of an uncle who persistently contacts his nephew.

So, if I continued to ignore the phone calls, I was passing on threatening texts to Choi Ji-woon.

Although this alone is sufficient, it is also a good idea to record phone calls from time to time.

I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee, but to my surprise, my Uncle on the other end of the phone was still cursing.

"Please leave me alone!"

So I said this and hung up the phone.

I think this guy would have done well if he were a rapper.

The diction that mixes curse words with money and hits you hard is excellent.

Do you think he has a talent for hip hop?

After drinking coffee and coming to my senses, I immediately called Seo Seung-hyun, team leader at BVB Entertainment.

*      *      *

"There are widespread rumors that Drop Out received a song from an outside composer as its sole title. Double M was a little embarrassed, but they said it was okay after listening to the song."

Team leader Seo Seung-hyeon, whom I met at the coffee shop, had a slightly flushed face.

It doesn't seem like he was excited about the beans that would be dropped on him, and he seemed surprised that Drop Out was pushing my song as the title song.

Well, Drop Out was K-pop's best output until LMC and Prime Time came out.

"yes. Good for you."

So he looked shocked at my indifferent attitude.

"No matter how good the song is, I'm surprised you're not surprised."

"For some reason, I felt like they're going to buy it."

"How much should we calculate the amount? Right now, it is the best."

"We'll take 70% or the amount that the team leader thinks is the maximum. Well, 60% is fine too."

Selfish is a good song, but it is not a song that anyone can sing successfully.

The basic concept is an earnest love song sung with a lively feel, but there are not many K-pop idol groups that can produce that kind of feeling.