Chapter 81

Damn Idol Episode 81

Of course, not all audience members knew the exact situation like Lee Young-ha.

But it doesn't matter.

Music is not something that can be enjoyable only if you have knowledge, and Han Si-on has long since put aside such vanity.

The stage entered verse 2 with cheers.

If the first verse was filled with the members' skills, the second verse was filled with memories.

The song is full of stage elements that the 3 Months and One Hundred Days members showed while performing Coming Up Next.

But the highlight was Lee Ion's free hook and Han Si-on's hook that came back once again.

Five Driving- Da- Da

Diving into memories- Da- Da

That's how the last stage of 3 Months and 100 Days, <3 Months and 100 Days>, came to an end.

Everyone in the audience was thinking the same thing.

'Three months and one hundred days won.'

It is unconditional.

No matter what take scene does, they can't be beat.

*      *      *

-Wow!

"thank you!"

"thank you! It was three months and one hundred days."

Amid the cheers of the audience, 3 Months and 100 Days bowed their heads.

Yes, you are an audience, not someone who just watches for fun.

People who enjoyed our performance at this moment would have been immersed regardless of the program called Coming Up Next.

"Everyone worked hard."

"Ion hyung, you were really cool."

"really... ... . it was good."

"Did we do well?"

Perhaps because it is the last stage, the members' voices are wet.

Meanwhile, Blue came up on stage and tried to settle the situation.

However, the people's cheering is so loud that it is not easy to calm down.

Someone even jokingly started an encore and it was passed around by word of mouth.

-Encore!

-Encore!

It exploded quite loudly.

Of course, those who supported take scenes were silent with dissatisfied expressions, but at least half of them seemed to be shouting for an encore.

That sight reminded me of what I said while preparing for the stage of <Three Months and 100 Days>.

"No matter what we do in the final stage, the take scene ends in victory. Even if it means creating a scene that doesn't exist."

"But. I hope we win on the field."

"So much so that the 2,000 audience members tilted their heads. To the point of disobeying the judges' comments. After the broadcast, the viewer bulletin board will be plastered with complaints."

These words came true.

Even without seeing the take scene stage, I am confident that we won.

Of course, the judges will find fault somehow and talk about it, and in the end, the take scene will receive a higher score.