Chapter 23

Damn Idol Episode 23

* * *

As the judges were looking through the script in preparation for the second competition, Blue opened his mouth.

"But CEO. Can you air all of this in one episode?"

According to the original plan, Team B's selection match was scheduled to end with a one-episode broadcast.

Since the format itself is a competition between take scene and Team B, it was thought that the amount of time before the competition button was pressed was not very meaningful.

Of course, the broadcast should focus on Team B members in the early stages, but that will be done after Team B is confirmed.

When they are not confirmed as a team member, concentration decreases and attention tends to be scattered.

However, Blue thinks that if the second mission is a huge hit, it would be too heavy to include it all in the first episode.

There was a lot to see in the pre-mission, and the first mission also had a lot to see.

As expected, Choi Dae-ho shrugged his shoulders.

"Producer Kang already said something similar. Let's plan to split it into episodes 1 and 2."

"I think Han Si-on smelled money, right?"

"right. They seemed to think Under the Streetlights would be a hit."

The camera wasn't rolling yet, so in the middle of the candid conversation, Lee Chang-jun intervened.

"But they said they found the composer of Flowers Bloom."

"The broadcasting station is looking for him. He seems to be a foreigner. They were reluctant to say anything."

"If he is a foreigner, there is a high probability that he was from Song Camp, right?"

Lee Chang-jun, who said that, tweaked the script for no reason.

Among the judges, he is the only one who makes a living by composing music.

Choi Dae-ho also wrote songs at one time, but now he has become a full-fledged producer.

Therefore, Lee Chang-jun knew that Han Sion's first stage would be quite a hot topic among composers.

To be precise, 'Han Sion's talent' will become a hot topic.

I myself have listened to Flowers Bloom.

But after listening to it, I never thought that the original song was a male version.

How on earth did Han Si-on come up with such a thought?

Was that right?

When I gave the review, I only praised it enthusiastically, but looking back, I couldn't help but feel strange.

If what Han Si-On says is true, then Han Si-On is a producer with better insight than he does.

At that age, the skills may not be superior to yours, but the insight is a weapon that surpasses your skills.

"But I don't know why he raps."

"I know, right. Is he the type of person who makes sacrifices when it comes to part distribution?"

"Isn't that your style?"

"Well, PD Kang said he would rather have the second stage fail. Unless you can be vague."

After that, the judges continued talking about the second mission for a while until they suddenly realized something.

That they are only talking about Han Sion, not the second mission.