Chapter 3

Damn Idol Episode 3

"What? 2 billion?"

"Yes. It's a Korean sentiment, right? We get along well, half and half."

"Why do I get that? Moreover, Mr. Han Si-on does not have the right to manage the assets of Mr. Han's parents."

"You're right. So, my request to the lawyer is that I want to have that right."

"... ... ."

Han Si-On held out the USB.

"This is a collection of fatal flaws in the priority guardians that will soon be appointed by the family court."

Choi Ji-woon was a talented lawyer, and he quickly understood his client's situation through just a few words.

His parents had a problem.

Leaving behind a wealth that will make his greedy relatives drool.

'If it were a death, he wouldn't have used the word 'inheritance'.'

Considering that the family court appoints a guardian, normal economic activities would be impossible.

Post-traumatic intellectual decline, acquired permanent disability, incompetent person, vegetative state, long-term missing person.......

Several words passed by.

Choi Ji-woon, who was about to ask for more details, stopped.

I think I should check the USB first.

There is a high probability that something like this is nonsense.

Because the probability that information gathered with the sensibilities of a 20-year-old will actually be helpful in a legal battle is slim.

But after a while, Choi Ji-woon was left dumbfounded and had no choice but to open his mouth.

It is perfect.

These are materials created through thorough legal interpretation, completely excluding personal feelings.

This is not something that can be gathered just by using people.

In addition, the USB contained documents proving that the 2 billion wealth figure was not false.

Even if it stays a little longer, it will exceed 2 billion.

"It's too wasteful to settle these bonds now....... Oh, I'm sorry."

Attorney Choi Ji-woon, who came to his senses belatedly, opened his mouth.

"Mr. Han Si-on, what on earth are you doing? How could a 20-year-old get this kind of information...... ?"

"In fact, there are more parts where there is no physical evidence."

"There is no physical evidence?"

"Yes. So, a lawyer has to set it up. You'll have to find it, and you'll have to steal it. Sometimes you have to make things, right?"

"... ... ."

It means getting your money's worth.

Regardless of whether it is legal or illegal.

'These are the words and actions of a 20-year-old?'

Choi Ji-woon answered as if he were possessed by a ghost.

"We write a provisional contract. It will take effect once the contents of the USB are confirmed to be true."

"Of course."