Chapter 37

Damn Idol Episode 37

The most comments were that it was M Show Viral, and then there were many comments asking why the score was so generous.

Still, people seemed to be a little interested.

They said it would be worth watching if the two teams that match the author's opinion are really there.

"But what is Yangkki?"

"Wannabe gangsters."

"Koo Tae-hwan?"

Han Si-on looked at Koo Tae-hwan with a sobbing sound and then tilted his head.

Koo Tae-hwan was curious about the meaning of that nod, but he didn't ask.

I'm afraid that some unexpected answer will come.

In fact, Han Si-on doesn't know about the members of 3 Months & 100 Days, but the gangsters that he had been meeting for over a hundred years were American style.

People who drink drugs and shoot guns and easily get involved in crime.

So he doesn't really understand.

Koo Tae-hwan, unaware of such facts, opened his mouth.

"It's a bit strange. Someone sees us, evaluates us, and posts it like this."

"This person wrote everything with kind words, but someday there will be malicious comments."

"Yes, but honestly, I don't really feel it. I heard that malicious comments make people suffer so much."

"Jaeseong also mentioned it earlier, but is Si-on really good at dealing with people? I felt a little awkward and embarrassed."

Han Si-ion responded to Lee Ion's words indifferently.

"Fans are people I am grateful for coz they buy albums."

"album?"

"yes. Some jerk said that. Buying an album means owning someone's moment with a value that can be exchanged for anything in the world."

"That sounds nice, but why do you call it jerk?"

"Just because."

After saying that, Han Si-on shrugged his shoulders and stood up.

"Can we all get up? I have plans for dinner."

"okay. Let's all get up."

As he cleaned up his place, Koo Tae-hwan felt puzzled.

Han Si-on, who seemed good just a few minutes ago, seemed to be in a down mood again.

*      *      *

The time I spent with 3 Months & 100 Days was more comfortable than I expected.

In the middle, On Saemiro showed strangely negative emotions, but it was not directed at me.

It didn't seem like he was really worried that I would leave, but he didn't seem to want me to either.

I'm not sure what he is feeling.

No matter how long you have lived in a country, it is impossible to penetrate the inside of a person.

Anyway, I was so immersed in such a comfortable atmosphere that the words went farther than I expected.

What I said to Ion was what the devil said to me.

I've met the devil a total of three times so far.

The first meeting is when signing a contract.