Chapter 58

Damn Idol Episode 58

* * *

Episode 1 of Coming Up Next had an equal amount of take scenes and B team applicants.

But it wasn't episode 2.

There was more time devoted to Team B, and Team B's story was the main track.

So, some viewers got annoyed when take scene was mentioned.

-No, it's not fun, so why does it come out like this?

-Can't you just show the story of Team B's selection match instead of take scene?

-Fvcking no jam (slang means no fun).

In fact, when producer Kang Seok-woo finished editing the first two episodes, the length difference was about 55:45.

This means that although Team B had more content, it was not a huge difference.

But now the ratio is 65:35 or more.

This means that episode 2 was re-edited, and the reason for that was, of course, <Under the Street Lights>.

Interestingly, CEO Choi Dae-ho strongly agreed with this direction of editing.

'Han Si-on has become the main character.'

Han Sion is the main character in episodes 3 and 4, which have not yet aired.

So what should take scene be?

They must be an underdog that elicits sympathy and support.

That's why they welcomed the reduced number of take scenes in episode 2.

Just as expected.

-Why is there so much criticism just because it is revealed that there was something wrong with take scene?

-That's what I'm saying, they fvcking work so hard.

- Isn't it wrong for that idiot Choi Dae-ho to create a program like this after working for 4 years?

-that's right. And the take scene kids work hard without a single complaint. Who escaped from the dorm? Or did they practice roughly?

-What should I do? It's no fun.

-Wow, I really have PTSD. Why are the standards so harsh only for idols?

Public opinion was slowly gaining ground.

Of course, Coming Up Next had a plan to focus on Team B in the early stages.

But now they are not showing Team B, they are showing Han Sion.

The reason why Koo Tae-hwan had so many cuts was not because of the charm of Koo Tae-hwan itself, but because Han Si-on was deeply involved in the narrative of Koo Tae-hwan's passing.

'It makes Han Si-on a proper protagonist. Instead, the other members of 3 M & 100 D are buried.'

This was CEO Choi Dae-ho's plan.

However, when they made this plan and intervened in the direction of editing episode 2, they did not expect that a stage like <Seoul Town Punk> would emerge.

"It's such a waste."

If take scene had been a little less prepared, or if the members had been a little more disappointed than they are now... ... .

It may have promoted Han Si-on's debut.

However, Lion Entertainment has already made all plans for Take Scene's debut.