Chapter 75

Damn Idol Episode 75

* * *

I once said this to my teammates.

If the current flow of broadcasting continues, there is a high probability that there will be one less mission.

The speculation became reality.

The total number of missions scheduled for 5 was reduced to 4.

In other words, this is the last stage to be staged as 3 Months & 100 Days.

The theme of the final mission is... ... .

"It's a free song mission."

It's a free song.

"Any song is fine. It's okay to sing songs you've already sung, and it's also okay to show off your own compositions."

CEO Choi Dae-ho glances at me.

At first thought it was because I was the only one who could compose my own songs, but I don't think that was the case.

There is an unspoken pressure not to choose self composed song.

When a program has a lot of buzz like now, it is safer to choose a famous song.

I know what you're feeling, but...

Even so, I am an American with a long history who came from the land of the free.

Of course, I haven't decided what to do yet.

"We plan to invite as many as 2,000 audience members to the final competition. So, I plan to prepare a special stage to entertain them."

I get a feeling.

I think it will be a mix of take scenes and 3 months and 100 days.

Sure enough, the words <duet performance> came out of CEO Choi Dae-ho's mouth, and the partner was immediately announced.

Koo Tae-hwan – Ready

On Saemi-ro – Juyeon

Jaesung Choi – Fade

Lee Ion – C.U.

Han Sion – Ilevel

Am I the only one who sees the intention?

At first glance, it looks like a randomly selected pair, but in reality, it is a composition which Take Scene stands out on stage.

The same goes for the duet between Koo Tae-hwan and Ready.

Koo Tae-hwan creates a great feeling in the introduction, but Ready in the rap position has the ability to turn up the mood.

In other words, if the two do a duet, it will inevitably be a picture in which Ready completes the good feeling created by Koo Tae-hwan.

Should I call Koo Tae-hwan's toss a ready spike?

This doesn't change even if Koo Tae-hwan takes on the chorus part.

It's not just this.

The reason why On Saemi-ro and Joo-yeon were paired together was to have an open competition of singing skills, and Choi Jae-sung and Fade are also not very compatible.

Choi Jae-seong is a hexagonal vocalist with few shortcomings, but Fade is a vocalist with excellent facial expressions and immersion, although his singing skills are somewhat lacking.

Even though I hate Fade, I have to admit it.

So, if Choi Jaesung and Fade are together, Choi Jaesung's total score will be higher, but Fade will receive the spotlight.