Chapter 108

Damn Idol Episode 108

* * *

Filming cameras began to be installed in LB Studio.

This has happened quite often recently.

In the meantime, filming for Coming Up Next took place quite frequently at LB Studio.

However, today was not a filming conducted at a broadcasting station, but a filming conducted for 3 Months and 100 Days.

To be precise, this is the work carried out by Create X, hired by 3 Months and 100 Days.

For reference, Lee Hyun-seok received permission from Han Si-on to broadcast today's recording scene on his personal broadcast.

It is clear that viewers will like it if it is told with a side story.

Lee Hyun-seok looked at the members of 3 Months and 100 Days who were flexing their necks while thinking about that.

'They're doing better than I thought.'

When they started fighting with Lion Entertainment, I thought they would be ruined from the industry.

So I thought I should help, but that's not the case at all.

The only thing Lee Hyun-seok helped with was giving them a studio before they could find accommodation and a practice room.

Or did you quickly get the equipment needed to set up a practice room through your personal connections?

Other than that, everything was accomplished self-made by 3 Months and 100 Days.

However, it is surprising that great results are being achieved.

At this point, in Lee Hyun-seok's eyes, 3 Months and 100 Days seemed more like an indie band than an idol.

As people misunderstand, there is no law that says indie bands should be called non-mainstream bands.

All it has to do is be independent from capital, as the word independent means.

Moreover, it may be impossible to become completely independent in a capitalist society.

So, to put it more realistically, it means that even if you belong to a company, you have ownership over your own music.

In that sense, 3 Months and 100 Days is a proper independent.

'Because K-pop has now become a type of music genre... ... . Is this an indie band that does K-pop?'

It's a strange word, but I don't think there is anything that can express the three months and one hundred days better than this.

Moreover, in Western countries, the word 'boy band' is used more often than 'boy group'.

If 3 Months and 100 Days were to achieve success like this, they could become the most successful indie band in Korean music history.

However, Lee Hyun-seok is a person who lacked business sense.

So, he didn't realize how big an opportunity he had and how he will foolishly miss it.

In the show business industry, there was a lot of talk about the golden time of 3 Months and 100 Days.

In particular, Choi Dae-ho, who was very attentive, was the most embarrassed.

But no matter how they looked from the outside, 3 Months and 100 Days paid no attention.

For the past week, their attention has been solely focused on recording Resume's music.